There are so many good episodes of Skin Tight, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Lauana and Tim" the best, or is "Melissa and Jeff" your favorite episode of Skin Tight? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Skin Tight are, let's rank every Skin Tight episode from best to worst.
The reality TV series Skin Tight on TLC tells the stories of 20 people who have lost a significant amount of weight, resulting in excess skin that must be surgically removed. Skin Tight, which premiered on January 6, 2016, follows their journey as they go through the transformative process. Be warned that if you are squeamish, this show probably isn't for you. Doctors remove pounds and pounds of skin at a time during the operations, and are not shy at all about showing it to the camera.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Skin Tight, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Skin Tight episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Sisters, Jessica & Melissa are left with massive excess hanging skin after growing up morbidly obese. Matt lost everything he cherished from being over 625-lbs, but after losing a lot of the weight, his excess skin is keeping him from returning to life.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Julie lost 178-lbs, but now her globs of excess skin, cause her to recoil from even the touch of her children. Andrew shed 300-lbs spending every spare moment in the gym and is now engulfed in empty skin that's killing his dream of body-building.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Lauana lost 170-lbs to find her tiny frame still swamped by excess skin. After losing over 200-lbs, Tim's skin still gets in the way of being a great dad. Through surgical skin removal, both are given a full body transformation to reveal their new bodies.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Melissa lost 235 lbs but her confidence is still at an all time low due due to her massive amount of excess skin. Jeff has lost 300 lbs but continues to hide himself from the world. Their dreams of normalcy rest on life-changing skin removal surgery.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Brenda lost 260-lbs, but her excess skin is forcing her to lose her marriage. Mellisa's past relationship with food landed her at 307-lbs, but her 180-lb weight loss left her with loose skin which is affecting her relationship with her daughters.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Ariel is just 23, but already lost a huge 260-lbs. She now finds the excess skin even more unfeminine than being obese. Spirited Chantae is desperate to enjoy life again after losing 222-lbs. Skin removal is the only way to complete their transformations.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Megan lost 225lbs but now hides 50lbs of skin under her clothes, leaving her physically and mentally trapped. Yalena's extreme weightloss counts for nothing unless she sheds her excess skin. Skin surgery is the only way to complete their transformations.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Lindsey lost 140lbs, her excess skin keeps her goal of an athletic body out of reach. Derek lost 200lbs his excess skin hinders his training to pass the Police Academy physical. Both are given full body surgical transformations to reveal their new bodies.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Brian once weighed over 600-lbs but lost nearly 400-lbs and now has majorly sagging skin. Tanya lost nearly 200-lbs and her excess skin drapes over her new frame. To take control of their lives Brian and Tanya undergo life-changing skin removal surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Twelve Americans take the final step in their weight-loss journey. See the results of 350-lbs of surgical skin removals and nearly 3,000-lbs of weight-loss with inspirational transformations, never before seen moments and dramatic updates.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Megan lost 245-lbs after being bullied in high school, but is still constantly tormented when she sees her dramatic loose skin in the mirror. Ashley, who was once a 400-lb college student, lost 220-lbs but gained excess skin that leaves her in pain.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Holly lost 200lbs after a life of abuse, but now skin floods from her waistline and keeps her from the wedding of her dreams. With diet and exercise alone, Mark lost 254lbs in 2 years, but a health scare could affect his upcoming skin removal surgery.
- Season 2 Episode 5: After her husband suddenly passed away, Jenae reached 512-lbs, but now her excess skin hides her dramatic weight loss. Even though Julie lost 191-lbs, her excess skin is a constant reminder her of her obesity and how it damaged her marriage.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Kylie, who reached 321-lbs by age 18, had a weight loss surgery leaving her with a life-threatening infection. Now she's 21 and 150-lbs lighter, but she's covered in excess skin. Anna lost 250-lbs, but fears her extra skin makes her look unprofessional.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Sarah turned to food for comfort during her damaging childhood, but her 220-lb weight loss left her with painful sagging skin. At 500-lbs, Roger overcame a challenging life to raise his children but his 300-lb weight loss gave him restricting excess skin.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Annette, who was once 650-lbs, lost over half of her body weight, but her excess skin is a painful reminder of years of an overeating addiction. Callisto lost 250-lbs and became a model but the shame of her loose skin put her passion and marriage on hold.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Mary lost 161-lbs and hopes skin removal surgery will rid her of the painful memories of her once obese life. After a car accident, Lora went through recovery, obesity, and gastric bypass surgery, but is now left with stretched skin and terrible scars.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Part 1 check-in with some of our Season 2 formerly obese individuals that have undergone agonizing surgeries to remove over 100-lbs of excess skin. Now they must weather the highs and lows of their inspiring, and often unpredictable body transformations.