There are so many good episodes of The Curse of Oak Island, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "The Big Reveal" the best, or is "Of Sticks and Stones" your favorite episode of The Curse of Oak Island? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of The Curse of Oak Island are, let's rank every The Curse of Oak Island episode from best to worst.
A reality TV series from Canada, The Curse of Oak Island follows brothers Marty and Rick Lagina as they search for the rumored historical artifacts (treasure) believed to be on Oak Island in Nova Scotia, exploring areas such as "Nolan's Cross" and the "Hatch." Airing on the History channel in the U.S., The Curse of Oak Island premiered on January 5, 2014. Along with the brothers Langia, independent researchers are featured throughout The Curse of Oak Island as theories and conjectures are discussed.
Vote up your favorite episodes of The Curse of Oak Island, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one The Curse of Oak Island episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 183Season 3 Episode 11: After getting lab results concerning the mysterious Roman sword, Rick, Marty and the team meet with a pair of treasure hunters who believe the Oak Island treasure lies north.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Rick and Marty discover a mysterious 20-foot high void deep inside the Money Pit just before diver John Chatterton successfully reaches the bottom of borehole 10-X.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Lagina brothers and their partners make a major discovery at the bottom of 10-X.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Rick and Marty Lagina face a major dilemma as they continue their search for the original Oak Island Money Pit.
- 1212Season 5 Episode 3: Evidence of a possible pirate presence on Oak Island mounts when a treasure chest from the 1700's is revealed and the brothers Lagina get stunning new about a find from the Money Pit's GAL-1 shaft.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Rick, Marty and their partners obtain a mysterious sword that could connect the Roman Empire to the Oak Island treasure hunt.
- Season 3 Episode 1: As Rick and Marty Lagina return to Oak Island, they discover that not only does borehole 10-X contain even more secrets than previously thought.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Rick and Marty search the swamp for an alternate entrance into the Money Pit.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Peril strikes during a daring dive as brothers Rick and Marty Lagina double down on their efforts
- Season 1 Episode 4: A visitor to the island presents Rick and Marty Lagina with his incredible theory about where the treasure on Oak Island is located.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Rick and Marty Lagina examine an ancient stone carving that may help prove that Portuguese explorers with connections to the Knights Templar are behind the Oak Island mystery.
- Season 2 Episode 2: As Rick and Marty Lagina begin excavating the infamous Money Pit, a visitor shows them evidence that the treasures from King Solomon's Temple could be buried on Oak Island.
- Season 2 Episode 3: After hearing that a treasure of biblical proportions was buried on Oak Island 2500 years ago, Rick and Marty Lagina look for evidence to prove it while also trying to locate the original Money Pit.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Brothers Rick and Marty Lagina now own most of the mysterious Oak Island. Determined to resurrect the 200 year old search for treasure, they explore an abandoned shaft called 10-X.
- Season 1 Episode 2: When the team discovers something very unusual at Smith's Cove, Rick and Marty Lagina believe they've made a huge breakthrough in unlocking Oak Island's secrets.
- Season 1 Episode 3: As Rick and Marty Lagina begin work to drain a mysterious swamp, they are visited by a woman who lost her father and brother to a tragic accident on Oak Island that gave rise to rumors of a deadly curse.
- 25Season 1 Episode 5: Rick and Marty Lagina make one of the biggest discoveries in the 200-year old search for treasure on Oak Island.
- Season 2 Episode 1: After dating the Spanish coin they found last summer to 1652, brothers Rick and Marty Lagina return to Oak Island and the strange triangle-shaped swamp to look for more clues to this 200-year-old mystery.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Rick, Marty and the Oak Island team make a potentially historic discovery in the Money Pit.
- Season 2 Episode 5: A visitor comes to the island suggesting that he has discovered a secret method of getting to the treasure.
- Season 2 Episode 6: While Rick conducts a test that may help the team locate man-made flood tunnels on the island, Marty heads to Europe to track down an incredible lead.
- Season 2 Episode 7: While work begins in the swamp, Rick and Marty travel to Scotland to investigate an incredible theory about the construction of the Money Pit.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Rick and Marty bring a team of divers to Oak Island to explore the legendary treasure shaft, 10-X.
- Season 3 Episode 2: After scanning sonar has corroborated Dan Blankenship's long held belief that a chamber 235 feet down 10-X may contain wooden posts, side tunnels, a chest and even human remains.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Rick and Marty Lagina bring heavy digging equipment to the island and their first target is where a researcher claims the treasures of the Knights Templar lie buried.