There are so many good episodes of You're the Worst, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Twenty-Two" the best, or is "There Is Not Currently a Problem" your favorite episode of You're the Worst? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of You're the Worst are, let's rank every You're the Worst episode from best to worst.
The American comedy-drama You're the Worst premiered on July 17, 2014 on FX, then switched to FXX starting with the second season. You're the Worst follows Jimmy Shive-Overly and Gretchen Cutler as they attempt to make a relationship work despite their self-involved and self-destructive character traits. At the 5th (and 6th) Critics' Choice Television Awards, the single-camera series was nominated for "Best Comedy Series." You're the Worst stars Chris Geere (as Jimmy), Aya Cash (as Gretchen), Desmin Borges, and Kether Donohue.
Vote up your favorite episodes of You're the Worst, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one You're the Worst episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 225Season 3 Episode 5: Edgar spends the day trying to find some relief for his PTSD.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Gretchen has moved back into the house and plays mind games with Jimmy, sabotaging his first interview for the new book. Seeing an opportunity in Gretchen’s return to the house, Edgar and Lindsay plot to get Jimmy and Gretchen back together.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Gretchen's depression comes to a head, forcing Jimmy to make a tough choice. Lindsay finally lets Paul go. Edgar has his improv graduation show.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The group tries to get rid of a mouse in Jimmy's house; Gretchen finally opens up to Jimmy.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Gretchen becomes fascinated by a slightly older, cool couple that appears to have it all. Jimmy employs a punishment-based system to ensure he meets his writing deadline.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Gretchen takes the first baby steps toward reconstructing her life. Meanwhile, Edgar and Lindsay struggle to find normalcy in their new post-Jimmy/Gretchen world.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Jimmy and Gretchen go for a long drive to force a conclusion on the confusing state of their relationship. Edgar finds closure with Max while Lindsay figures out a way to solve Becca, Vernon, and Paul’s problems all at once.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Jimmy meets Gretchen's parents.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Jimmy spearheads a Halloween-themed Sunday Funday.
- Season 3 Episode 12: The three couples engage in day-long fights.
- Season 4 Episode 7: In a Gretchen-focused episode, Gretchen goes home for the birth of her brother’s baby, but instead ends up reconnecting with a friend from her past, who inadvertently reveals why Jimmy may have left her.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Jimmy and Gretchen take their relationship to the next level.
- Season 3 Episode 6: The gang embark on a very special Sunday Funday.
- 124Season 1 Episode 1: Jimmy and Gretchen find themselves falling for each other despite their better judgment.
- Season 4 Episode 1: After proposing to Gretchen and immediately abandoning her on a hilltop, Jimmy has gone into hiding in the middle of nowhere in an attempt to escape reality. Reality does not comply.
- 92Season 4 Episode 3: After Jimmy returns to Los Angeles, he attempts to make amends with Gretchen, leading to their first confrontation.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Jimmy and Gretchen investigate a murder site. Lindsay sees a new side of Paul. Edgar makes a sacrifice with unforeseen consequences.
- Season 1 Episode 9: An episode spanning the course of nearly three years, we see the events that lead up to Gretchen and Jimmy meeting.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Vernon and Paul take a road trip.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Jimmy attends Becca and Vernon's baby gender reveal party. Gretchen takes care of some unfinished business. Edgar and Dorothy's relationship reaches a turning point. Lindsay confronts Paul.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Gretchen begins therapy. Jimmy’s confidence in his work wavers. Lindsay neglects a bedridden Paul.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Jimmy discovers Gretchen's been sneaking out of the house at night and suspects she's having an affair. Lindsay's life spirals as she discovers she doesn't know how to live on her own. Edgar takes Dorothy out on a date.
- Season 2 Episode 1: A newly co-habitating Jimmy and Gretchen avoid a life of domesticity by partying non-stop. Edgar obsesses over Lindsay while an oblivious Lindsay makes a desperate attempt to reconcile with her husband.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Jimmy's trashy family comes to visit from England, much to Jimmy and Gretchen's dismay. Lindsay finds herself with a job for the day. Edgar bonds with Jimmy's little sister.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Everyone comes together to break some big news to Jimmy.