There are so many good episodes of Z Nation, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "Everybody Dies in the End" the best, or is "Murphy's Miracle" your favorite episode of Z Nation? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Z Nation are, let's rank every Z Nation episode of all five seasons from best to worst.
Airing on Syfy, Z Nation tells the story of Murphy, an inmate whom the government tests a zombie vaccine on that proves effective. As the only human known to survive a zombie bite without turning into a zombie, Murphy and a small group attempt to figure out a way to use his immunity to halt the zombie pandemic. Z Nation stars Keith Allan as Murphy, Kellita Smith as Roberta Warren, DJ Qualls as Citizen Z, Michael Welch as Mack Thompson (who is mercy-killed at the end of season 2 after he's bitten by a zombie), and Anastasia Baranova as Addy Carver. Created by Karl Schaefer and Craig Engler, Z Nation premiered on September 10, 2014.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Z Nation, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Z Nation episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- 4210Season 2 Episode 2: Following Citizen Z's on-air bounty announcement, it seems like everyone left who isn't a zombie is on the hunt for Murphy -- and they're not afraid to do whatever it takes to bring him in dead or alive! Newly reunited, our Heroes find themselves battling both zombies and over-eager bounty hunters. The fighting is fierce, resulting in a near-death experience for each of our Heroes, culminating in
- Season 2 Episode 10: A massive horde of zombies threatens our Heroes! With no way to go around, they're forced to split up for safety.
- Season 1 Episode 6: An encounter with a seeming utopian enclave and a religious cult results in a series game changer.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Warren leads an attack on Murphytown and finally faces off with Murphy.
- Season 1 Episode 7: As the survivors try to recover from Garnett's death, they come upon a gun show that makes the zombie apocalypse look calm.
- 207Season 2 Episode 14: Day One.
- Season 1 Episode 4: What's worse than zombies? Soldier zombies. Plus: Ten Thousand's mysterious past is revealed.
- 177Season 1 Episode 8: A literal zombie tsunmai engulfs the survivors; who are forced to take drastic action to survive. Plus: Citizen Z gets a visitor.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Our Heroes try to cross the Mississippi but are involved in a boating accident and split up again. 10K is drawn into Sketchy and Skeezy's latest scam, resulting in a run in with Escorpion. Playing judge, jury and executioner all in one, Escorpion sentences 10K, Sketchy and Skeezy all to death. Warren and the rest of our Heroes arrive on the scene, but is it too late?
- 144Season 4 Episode 10: Doc and Our Heroes are reunited with Sketchy and Skeezy when they take refuge in a working Barber Shop full of mysterious, and murderous, characters.
- 156Season 1 Episode 3: The city of Brotherly Love isn't so kind when the survivors must face a group of psychotic outlaws with ties to one of their own.
- Season 3 Episode 1: The gang comes together in a flashback, to protect the town against a new, dangerous enemy, The Man. New allies form, as they battle zombies like never before.
- Season 1 Episode 1: A diverse group of survivors must transport the only survivor of a zombie virus cross country in hopes of creating a cure. But first they must face a...zombie baby?
- Season 3 Episode 14: The gang is reunited and face the biggest battle yet.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Tricked into a trap by use of a fresh brain lure, Murphy is captured by an overly enthusiastic and slightly unbalanced zombie fan, "The Collector," who is hell-bent on adding him to his zombie museum.
- Season 3 Episode 7: The Man discovers Lucy's existence, and 10K reunites with the gang, and he tells them about Murphy's growing army.
- Season 3 Episode 2: In the season 3 premiere, Warren and gang are taken prisoner, while Murphy escapes the sub with his newly formed group of blends.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Doc is captured by the residents of a mental hospital and must help them escape.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Brand new baby daddy Murphy is falling in love with his precious baby girl, but the rest of the team is concerned there's more to Little Miss Murphy Jr. than meets the eye. Vasquez sneaks away for a secret meeting and Warren follows, learning a bit more about the mysterious bounty hunter. Cassandra, more zombie than human, forces 10K to make the hardest decision of his life.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Searching for a transmitter to contact Kaya at Northern Lights, Our Heroes discover an abandoned TV NEWS STATION.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Our Heroes manage to finally track Murphy down. They come across a wagon train caravan of desperate survivors transporting victims of the nuclear blast to safety. Along the way they are attacked by "Blasters," superfast zombies mutated by the radioactive fallout. Our Heroes are introduced to "Z-Weed," an ultra-potent strain of marijuana grown in zombie compost. They go on a quest for "Batch 47," a
- Season 2 Episode 13: All hell breaks loose when it's discovered that Dr. Kurian's Z-Vaccine doesn't work at all! Instead of building an immunity to the Zombie Virus, the bad vaccine actually makes anyone inoculated susceptible to Murphy's unique brand of mind manipulation.
- 117Season 2 Episode 5: Murphy's past actions come back to haunt him when a pregnant Serena tracks him down. Meanwhile, the survivors stumble across a hidden Mennonite farm where the members are battling not only zombies, but anthrax as well.
- Season 1 Episode 2: When the survivors run out of fuel, they must embark on a dangerous mission to replenish their source. Plus: Cassandra's past comes back to haunt her.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Warren's inability to stop the mayhem causes a crisis of faith in the whole group. Surrounded by Zombies in an abandoned church, their faith is restored after encountering a mysterious stranger who turns out to be something much more.