The best characters on Euphoria are both bold and relatable; they’re like the kinds of friends you wish you had, or, in some cases, the friends you wish you could avoid.
The acclaimed HBO drama centers on 17-year-old Rue Bennett (played by Zendaya) as she comes to terms with her struggling addiction while also navigating the perils of high school life. From teenage jock Nate Jacobs, who may not be as tough as everyone thinks, to Rue's childhood friend and arguably the most level-headed of the bunch, Lexi, to Cal, Maddy, and more, Euphoria includes a diverse cast of talented actors and actresses who aren’t afraid to push the boundaries of social norms. Which Euphoria character is your favorite of this comprehensive list of Euphoria actors? For more well written charatcers and great actors, you can also check out other shows like Euphoria.
- Photo: HBO11,683 VOTES
- I'm not gonna help you kill yourself, Rue. I'm sorry, but you can't be coming over here no more. Just go home.
- Everybody gets their feelings hurt. Some people need to get their feelings hurt sometimes.
- Happy New Year, playboy.
- Photo: HBO21,494 VOTES
- Look, the sidekicks are usually the more sensitive, smarter, more compelling characters. But for some reason, they just get overlooked.
- It's like you have a split personality disorder. Sorry if I miss the old you.
- Like, listen to yourself. It's f*cking exhausting
- Photo: HBO31,411 VOTES
- Every time I feel good, I think it will last forever... but it doesn't.
- Memories exist outside of time.
- I know it all may seem sad, but guess what? I didn't build this system, nor did I f*ck it up.
- Photo: HBO41,184 VOTES
- This is a fickle industry. Y'all come and go.
- I thought your ass was dead.
- I don't f*ck with human trafficking.