The Best Female R&B Singers Of 2023
The must industry's 2023 female R&B roster only continues to thrive as these soulful leading ladies release powerful new music and headline upcoming festivals throughout the year. Sultry superstar SZA shattered numerous records with her highly-anticipated sophomore studio album SOS, and millennial songstress Ari Lennox remains an empowering force of nature across the R&B world, captivating listeners with her second full-length project age/sex/location. Queen Beyoncé builds upon her ever-growing empire with the sensational disco-infused RENAISSANCE album, creating an inviting dance space for all listeners; and H.E.R. never ceases to collaborate with multi-talented A-list musicians across diverse genres.
Which trending female R&B artists are you most excited to see live, and whose records are you currently listening to? Vote below for the best female R&B singers of 2023, and be sure to also check out this year's top new R&B songs afterwards.
SZASolana Rowe (born November 8, 1990), better known by her stage name SZA, is an American singer-songwriter. She was born in St. Louis, Missouri, later relocating to Maplewood, New Jersey. In October ...more
- Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist. She is known for embracing various ...more
- Gabriella Sarmiento Wilson (born June 27, 1997), known professionally as H.E.R. (pronounced "her", an initialism for "Having Everything Revealed"), is an American R&B singer. After initial music ...more
- Summer Marjani Walker (born April 11, 1996) is an American singer-songwriter. She is signed to LoveRenaissance and Interscope Records. Her commercial mixtape Last Day of Summer was released on ...more
- Mary Jane Blige (born January 11, 1971) is an American singer, songwriter and actress. Often referred to as the "Queen of Hip-Hop Soul", Blige has won nine Grammy Awards, four American Music Awards, ...more
- Jazmine Marie Sullivan (born April 9, 1987) is an American singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, her debut album, Fearless, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical ...more