This list contains information on the best female stalker movies, ranked from best to worst by user votes. The best films about female stalkers come in many forms. Some good female stalker movies are about jilted lovers while other good films about female stalkers are about an obsession with an older man. Many of the best movies about stalkers find women stalking men.
What films will you find on this top female stalkers movies list? Fatal Attraction has to be near the top. After a married man has an affair his one-time mistress becomes obsessed with him and the idea of tearing down his perfect family life. Michael Douglas and Glenn Close star in this 1987 thriller. Single White Female is another good movie featuring a woman as a stalker.
Beyonce Knowles faces off against Ali Larter in the suspenseful stalker movie Obsessed. Other good female stalker films featured on this list include The Roommate, Misery, and Hand that Rocks the Cradle.
Do you have a favorite film about a female stalker? Take a look at this list and vote the best movies up to the No.1 position.
- After a serious car crash, novelist Paul Sheldon (James Caan) is rescued by former nurse Annie Wilkes (Kathy Bates), who claims to be his biggest fan. Annie brings him to her remote cabin to recover, ...more
- For Dan Gallagher (Michael Douglas), life is good. He is on the rise at his New York law firm, is happily married to his wife, Beth (Anne Archer), and has a loving daughter. But, after a casual fling ...more
- Writer Nick Eliot (Cary Elwes) moves to a new city for a magazine job and rents a room in the house of Cliff (Kurtwood Smith) and Liv Forrester (Gwynyth Walsh), whose 14-year-old daughter, Adrian ...more
- The mysterious Catherine Tramell (Sharon Stone), a beautiful crime novelist, becomes a suspect when she is linked to the brutal death of a rock star. Investigated by homicide detective Nick Curran ...more
- In this Michael Crichton adaptation, Tom Sanders (Michael Douglas) is a senior executive at a cutting-edge technology corporation on the verge of releasing an innovative new product. Sanders' boss, ...more
- Ben Cronin (Jesse Bradford) has it all: the admiration of his many friends, a terrific girlfriend, and he's on the fast-track to an athletic scholarship. Ben's rock-solid, promising future and ...more
- Thorn is a 2014 drama film directed by Kim Tae-gyun.
- Popular radio show host Dave Garver (Clint Eastwood) becomes restless in his relationship with his girlfriend (Donna Mills). Impulsively, he goes out and sleeps with a woman (Jessica Walter) he meets ...more
- Having recently split from fiancé Sam Rawson (Steven Weber), Allison Jones (Bridget Fonda) welcomes new roommate Hedra Carlson (Jennifer Jason Leigh). The young women quickly form a bond, but as ...more
- When she was assaulted by her doctor, Claire Bartel (Annabella Sciorra) reported him to the police, and rather than go to prison for his crime, he killed himself. The shock of the accusations and ...more
- Things couldn't be better for Derek Charles (Idris Elba). He's just received a big promotion at work, and has a wonderful marriage with his beautiful wife, Sharon (Beyoncé Knowles). However, into ...more
- Malicious is a 1995 Canadian-American thriller film starring Molly Ringwald and Patrick McGaw. The plot follows a star college baseball player who has a fling with a disturbed medical student who ...more
- When the Bough Breaks is a 2016 American psychological thriller film directed by Jon Cassar and written by Jack Olsen. A young married couple, John and Laura Taylor (Morris Chestnut and Regina Hall) ...more
- Greta is a 2018 American drama thriller film directed by Neil Jordan. A young woman (Chloe Grace Moretz) befriends a lonely widow (Isabelle Huppert), who turns out to have sinister intentions.
- She's young, sexy and dangerous. Debbie Strand (Rose McGowan, "Damages") is the new girl in class with a skill for turning heads. From the moment she arrives in town following her parents' untimely ...more
- Nikki (Tracy Nelson) is a disturbed, suicidal young woman in a psychiatric hospital, but she pulls herself together via an obsession with romance novels. She wants her life to be like the fantasies ...more
- Knock Knock is a 2015 American erotic horror thriller film directed by Eli Roth, who also co-wrote the script. The film is a remake of Death Game, where two underage girls suddenly enter a married ...more
- Unforgettable is a 2017 American thriller film directed by Denise Di Novi. The film follows a divorcée (Katherine Heigl) who begins to torment the new fiancé (Rosario Dawson) of her ex-husband.
- When Sara (Minka Kelly), a young design student from Iowa, arrives for college in Los Angeles, she is eager to fit in and get to know the big city. Her wealthy roommate, Rebecca (Leighton Meester), ...more
- Friend Request is a 2016 German supernatural-psychological horror film directed by Simon Verhoeven. A popular college student (Alycia Debnam-Carey) graciously accepts a social outcast's online friend ...more
- Dejected about her relationship with her father, Darryl (Tom Skerritt), a teen girl, Sylvie Cooper (Sara Gilbert), grows closer to a fiery fellow student named Ivy (Drew Barrymore). But as much as ...more
- Ingrid Goes West is an American comedy-drama film directed by Matt Spicer. It won the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival. Ingrid Thorburn (Aubrey Plaza) is a mentally ...more
- A talented art student named Angélique (Audrey Tautou) is passionately in love with Dr. Loïc Le Garrec (Samuel Le Bihan), a handsome married man whom she believes will leave his wife, Rachel ...more
- Careful What You Wish For is a 2015 American erotic thriller film directed by Elizabeth Allen Rosenbaum. A guy (Nick Jonas) gets more than he bargained for after entering into an affair with the wife ...more