The Best Fly Fishing Vehicles
- 157 VOTESThe Toyota 4Runner is a mid-size sport utility vehicle produced by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota and sold throughout the world from 1984 to present. In Japan it was known as the Toyota Hilux Surf. The original 4Runner was a compact SUV and little more than a Toyota pickup truck with a fiberglass shell over the bed, but the model has since undergone significant independent development into a cross between a compact and a mid-size SUV. All 4Runners have been built at Toyota's Tahara plant at Tahara, Aichi, Japan, or at Hino Motors' Hamura, Japan plant, and in Brazil. Its mid-size crossover SUV counterpart is the Toyota Highlander. Hilux Surf models in Japan are widely exported as used ...more
- 259 VOTESThe Toyota Tacoma is a pickup truck manufactured in the U.S. by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota since 1995. The first generation Tacoma, model years 1995½ through 2004, was classified as a compact pickup. The second generation was classified as mid-size. The Tacoma was Motor Trend Magazine's Truck of the Year for 2005. As of 2015, the Toyota Tacoma is sold in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Panama, Bolivia, Chile, and the French territory of New Caledonia.
- 374 VOTESThe Subaru Outback is an automotive nameplate used by the Japanese automaker Subaru for two different vehicles: a Legacy-based station wagon (1994–present), the Outback; and an Impreza-derived hatchback, the Outback Sport (1994–2011). Many versions of the Outback wagon and Outback Sport have either had an all-wheel-drive option or standard equipment. The Outback station wagon originally derived from the station wagon variant of the Subaru Legacy. The first generation Legacy, which made its debut in 1989, did not receive the cosmetic and suspension modifications to create an Outback version, although Subaru offered an Outdoor option package for the 1994 model year Legacy L all-wheel-drive ...more
- 442 VOTESThe Ford F-Series is a series of full-size pickup trucks from the Ford Motor Company which has been sold continuously since 1948. The most popular variant of the F-Series is the F-150. It has been the best-selling vehicle in the United States for the past 32 years, and the best-selling pick-up for 43 years, and the best selling vehicle in Canada, In the tenth generation of the F-series, the F-250 and F-350 changed body style in 1998 and joined the Super Duty series. During the post-World War II era, smaller Canadian villages had access to either a Ford dealer or a Lincoln-Mercury-Meteor dealer, but not both; a Mercury-badged version was sold at Lincoln-Mercury-Meteor dealers there from ...more
- 550 VOTESThe Toyota FJ Cruiser is a retro style SUV with styling and off road performance reminiscent of the original Toyota FJ40 Land Cruisers. Introduced as a concept car at the January 2003 North American International Auto Show, the FJ Cruiser was approved for production after positive consumer response and debuted at the January 2005 North American International Auto Show in final production form. The FJ cruiser is built by Toyota subsidiary Hino Motors in Hamura, Japan since 2006 and shares many structural underpinnings from the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado. On 5 November 2013, Toyota USA announced the 2014 model year Trail Teams edition would be called the "Ultimate Edition" and that the 2014 ...more
- 649 VOTESThe Jeep Grand Cherokee is a mid-size SUV produced by the Jeep division of American manufacturer Chrysler. While some other SUVs were manufactured with body-on-frame construction, the Jeep Grand Cherokee has always used a unibody chassis.