23 Absurd 'Always Sunny' Moments Proving Frank Is The Funniest Character In Philadelphia
Vote up the wildest Frank Reynolds lines.
Danny DeVito brings a brilliantly twisted perspective to the character of Frank Reynolds. Frank is a no-nonsense, one of a kind character. That being said, he's somehow one of the most nonsensical characters ever created. We've compiled some of the funniest Frank Reynolds moments from the hit series; It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
1. "I'm Gonna Invite You To A Show, But First Allow Me To Destroy Your Gallery"
2. Frank Reynolds AKA Mantis Toboggan, M.D.
3. "Is There A Man In That Couch?"
4. Another Of His Many Endearing Characters
5. Offering Kindness And Reassurance The Only Way Frank Reynolds Knows HowPhoto: It's Always Sunny In Philadelpia / FXX
6. If This Isn't The Biggest Mood...