This list of the best Friends episodes, is determined by voters like you. With all the amazing episodes of the show that exist, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Friends episodes of all time are. Make sure to also check out the best Joey and Chandler BFF moments and famous Friends guest stars and cameos. Fans of Friends are very passionate about the show, and there are often debates over which episodes are the greatest. That's why this list exists - so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is.
Featuring those titular friends Chandler, Rachel, Ross, Monica, Joey, and Phoebe, NBC's Friends is one of the funniest and best sitcoms of all time. With 236 episodes over 10 seasons, there so many great and unforgettable moments that make Friends still watchable today.
"The One Where Everybody Finds Out" and "TOW the Embryos" are a great starting point for your to rank your favorites on this list What is the best Friends episode of all time? Look below and find out which episodes have those funny moments.
- 186 VOTESRoss tries to prevent Rachel from learning that he slept with Chloe, the copy store employee. When she finds out anyway and they go back to her apartment and have a fight, the other four friends are trapped in Monica's bedroom, forced to listen in as Rachel decides to break up with Ross. ...more
- Original Airing: Feb 20 1997
- Season: Friends Season 3
- Episode Number: 16
- 2112 VOTESAlthough the Thanksgiving meal is great, Chandler is still moody over his parent's divorce during the holiday when he was a boy and Ross is depressed about his second divorce. The group reminisces about their worst Thanksgivings in order to cheer them up, and Monica's worst memory is revealed. ...more
- Original Airing: Nov 19 1998
- Season: Friends Season 5
- Episode Number: 8
- 390 VOTESSpeculation regarding the father of Rachel's baby leads to a misunderstanding when Joey discovers a red sweater left behind in a one-night stand Rachel had. Meanwhile, Chandler and Ross search for the disposable cameras left behind at the wedding and Monica goes on an opening-present binge. ...more
- Original Airing: Oct 04 2001
- Season: Friends Season 8
- Episode Number: 2
- 468 VOTES
The Last One (2)Ross and Phoebe chase Rachel to the airport, but end up at the wrong one. They narrowly make it to the right airport, where Ross declares his love for Rachel, but she gets on the plane anyway. A rejected Ross returns home, where he finds a message on his answering machine, revealing that Rachel got off the plane, just as the real thing shows up behind him. They decide to be together. Meanwhile, Chandler and Monica finish packing for their move to the suburbs, and Joey loses Chick Jr. and Duck Jr. in the foosball table.
- Original Airing: May 06 2004
- Season: Friends - Season 10
- Episode Number: 18
- Series: Friends