This list is all about funny country songs. Sometimes musicians need a break from singing about tough times and lost love, so they write something silly and fun. Some of these songs are completely ridiculously silly, while others are a little cheekier. One thing's for sure though: any of these songs will brighten your mood.
What are the funniest country songs? These are songs from top country artists such as Johnny Cash, Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, and Roger Miller. Take a look through the list, and vote up all of the country songs that you think are the funniest and that you like the most. If you don't see your favorite, funny country song on here, feel free to add it.
- See it's funny because boys aren't named Sue/ It's also funny because the song was written by longtime children's writer Shel Silverstein
- A song about a man so in love with his favorite bar he wants to weekend at bernies there when he dies.
- A man chooses a fish over his girlfriend in this Brad Paisley remorseful tune. That choice is ridiculous enough to make our list.
- George Strait's song with a sense of humor about why the man can no longer visit the lone star state.
You know that moment when you get too sad and drunk for your own good and shoot the bar's jukebox? Right, us too!
- Old time funny country song about a guy who just keeps making the wrong choices.
Drinking songs are usually pretty funny, especiallly when you're looking to go ten rounds with Jose Cuervo
- A funny song about slowly stealing your dream car off the assembly line, one piece at a time.
- Funny song about home brewing, and the aftermath.
- The title alone tells you why this Loretta Lynn song is on the list.
- A funny take on a weird love story. by the Oak Ridge Boys
- Funny song about a wife who's thinking of turning her home into a bar, just so her husband will stay at home.
- This wacky song about mundane daily activities like a dentist visit makes Blake Shelton think of some beach.
- Paisley song that pokes fun of celebrities and all their "hardships"
- Relatable song about an overprotective father getting ready for his daughter to date.
- This song has great funny lyrics about Walmart shopping and what other things make Gretchen WIlson a real redneck.
By Mark Chesnutt