List of G-Rated Christmas movies, ranked from best to worst with movie trailers when available. This list takes the best G-Rated Christmas movies and pits them against each other to see once and for all what the greatest G-Rated Christmas movie of all time is. This list of popular G-Rated Christmas movies includes information like who directed the film, when it was released and which actors starred in the movie. If you think the top G-Rated Christmas movie isn't as high as it should be then be sure to vote it up so it can take its rightful place among the other great G-Rated Christmas movie films on this list. If you're trying to find a specific G-Rated Christmas movie film you can search this list and filter to find what you're looking for.
This is a list that features movies like The Polar Express and The Santa Clause 2.
If you're trying to find out "What are the best G-Rated Christmas movies?" and "What are the most famous G-Rated Christmas movies?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.
Use this list if you're looking for some new Christmas movies that are rated G. Between Netflix, Hulu and other services there are thousands of great Christmas movies rated G, so get out there and start watching.
What kind of directors have worked on Christmas movie G movies in the past? Robert Zemeckis and Michael Lembeck both have, as have other great directors.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a Christmas television special produced in stop motion animation by Rankin/Bass Productions and currently distributed by DreamWorks Classics. It first aired Sunday, ...more
- The Muppets perform the classic Dickens holiday tale, with Kermit the Frog playing Bob Cratchit, the put-upon clerk of stingy Ebenezer Scrooge (Michael Caine). Other Muppets -- Miss Piggy, Gonzo, ...more
- Frosty the Snowman is an American animated Christmas family television special based on the song "Frosty the Snowman". The program, which first aired on December 7, 1969 on CBS, was produced for ...more
- Tom Hanks and director Robert Zemeckis ("Forrest Gump"; "Cast Away") reunite for "Polar Express," an inspiring adventure based on the beloved children's book by Chris Van Allsburg. When a doubting ...more
- In this Christmas classic, an old man going by the name of Kris Kringle (Edmund Gwenn) fills in for an intoxicated Santa in Macy's annual Thanksgiving Day parade. Kringle proves to be such a hit that ...more
- Refusing to give up her belief in Santa Claus, a child, Jessica Riggs (Rebecca Harrell), discovers a hurt reindeer in the woods, which she believes to be Prancer. With the help of a sympathetic ...more
- A Charlie Brown Christmas is a musical animated television film based on the comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. Produced by Lee Mendelson and directed by Bill Melendez, the program made its ...more
- Scott Calvin (Tim Allen) has been in the role of Santa for the past eight years, and his loyal elves consider him the best one ever. But the world of the "Merry Old Soul" turns upside down when he's ...more
- A computer-animated omnibus featuring five shorts starring classic Disney characters. The shorts include "Belles of Ice," in which Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse's friendship comes under strain during ...more
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town is a 1970 stop motion television special, made by Rankin-Bass. The film stars actor Fred Astaire as the narrator S.D. Kluger, Mickey Rooney as Kris Kringle/Santa Claus, ...more
- A Dennis the Menace Christmas is a 2007 direct-to-video movie starring Maxwell Perry Cotton and Robert Wagner, based on the comic strip by Hank Ketcham. It is a sequel to Dennis the Menace and Dennis ...more
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas is a direct-to-video animated Christmas movie made by Walt Disney Home Video and won the Award for Best Animated Feature Film at the 5th Kecskemét Animation Film ...more
- The Legend of Frosty the Snowman is a 2004 direct-to-video animated film produced by Classic Media, now known as DreamWorks Classics, due to the 2012 DreamWorks Animation acquisition and Studio B ...more
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse is the first direct-to-video movies spin-off from Disney Junior and Disney Channel animated television series Disney's House of Mouse.
- Singers Bob Wallace (Bing Crosby) and Phil Davis (Danny Kaye) join sister act Betty (Rosemary Clooney) and Judy Haynes (Vera-Ellen) to perform a Christmas show in rural Vermont. There, they run into ...more
- Ebenezer Scrooge (Albert Finney) is the definition of a miser. He is rich, but completely stingy with his money, and he exploits the good nature of his employee Bob Cratchit (David Collings). On ...more
- Noelle is a 2019 American fantasy adventure Christmas comedy film directed and written by Marc Lawrence. Santa Claus's daughter, Noelle (Anna Kendrick) finds out that she must take over the family ...more
- Ethan (Ethan Randall) and Hallie O'Fallon (Thora Birch) are two siblings who wish that their divorced mom, Catherine (Harley Jane Kozak) would reunite with their dad, Michael (Jamey Sheridan). As ...more
- Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year is a direct-to-video Winnie the Pooh anthology film released in 2002 which features the 1991 Christmas TV special Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too, as well as ...more
- The Year Without a Santa Claus is a 1974 Christmas stop motion animated television special produced by Rankin/Bass Productions. The story is based on Phyllis McGinley's 1956 book of the same name. It ...more
- A Flintstones Christmas Carol is an animated TV movie based on the 1960s series, The Flintstones and on the holiday novel of the same name by Charles Dickens. Produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions, ...more
- It's a week before Christmas and Mrs. Claus (Angela Lansbury) is feeling unappreciated when Santa Claus (Charles Durning) refuses to look over her new route for distributing presents. She goes for a ...more
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Movie is a 1998 animated film about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, who first appeared in a 1939 story by Robert L. May. The film was the first theatrical feature ...more
- The Star is a 2017 American 3D computer-animated Christian adventure comedy film directed by Timothy Reckart. A small but brave donkey (Steven Yeun) and his animal friends become the unsung heroes of ...more
- A Flintstone Christmas is a 60-minute animated Christmas television special featuring The Flintstones. It was produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and aired on NBC on Wednesday December 7, 1977. ...more