It's happened to all of us - we're in the middle of a heavy gaming session, we start getting our hunger on, and we've just got to have some gamer snacks to keep us going while we're laying waste to anything that comes our way. There are plenty of options to choose from, and that can be daunting. So naturally, here's a list of video game snacks to serve as a guide to all the sources of cheap calories to keep your wits and thumbs working. Vote up the ones you love, and downvote those you don't think are all that great.
Along with the actual food, there's plenty of caffeine and alcohol needed to go with your snacks for gaming. Whether Coca-Cola or good old fashioned beer, one of those has got to come with you. But you should probably keep napkins on hand. You don't want to have to deal with greasy or messy fingers when trying to snipe someone from across the map.So take a look at our list of snacks for gamers and vote up your favorites.
- 11,246 VOTESAnd of course, water. It's a major key to life, it's a major key to not being dehydrated from all of that meatsweating, soda, and/or alcohol.
- 21,070 VOTESThere might be someone who says they don't like pizza, and they are someone you should not be friends with. Keep slices around at all times for proper snacking.
- 31,067 VOTESBeware Doritos dust. Eat with napkins unless you want your controller to look like a crime scene.
- 4988 VOTESAdd some buffalo sauce, ranch, maybe some celery, and you'll have an excellent gamer snack that'll hold up the following day.
- 51,031 VOTESYou want caffeine? Well, you've got it. Mountain Dew is going to wreck your internal organs, but for this game session, you'll be in peak form.
- 6980 VOTESIt's a classic. It'll destroy your teeth, sure, but you need to stay awake to get that last flag captured.