List of the best Gangland episodes, as determined by voters like you. With all the amazing episodes of the show that exist, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Gangland episodes of all time are. Fans of Gangland are very passionate about the show, and there are often debates over which episodes are the greatest. That's why this list exists- so you can vote for your favorites and we can find out once and for all what everyone thinks the best episode is.List includes "Aryan Brotherhood," "Dead Man Inc.," and more. What is the best Gangland episode of all time? Look below and find out.
Season: Gangland - Season 4
Episode Number: 16
- Season 1 Episode 1: American Gangster is the story of Frank Lucas and Leroy "Nicky" Barnes - their rise from street punks to the top of New York's 1970's high-flying drug market. The two men were considered the drug czars of Harlem at the height of the drug-fueled decade. Lucas and his gang "The Country Boys" claim to have smuggled heroin from Asia in the caskets of fallen American soldiers.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Home to 900 street gangs and over 80,000 gang members, the city of Los Angeles has the dubious title of "Gang Capital of the World." Territory means power and every gang in LA wants to expand their neighborhood boundaries by any means necessary. Since the 1990's, an ugly new development has surfaced in the gang wars of LA: Gangs are dividing by race.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Graffiti reading: "Terror Town," "Cold Stone Soldier" and "Stones Run It" litters Chicago's Southside neighborhoods. It's the work of BPS, Chicago's second largest street gang. The gang has a long and colorful history with their founder - Jeff Fort - convicted in 1987 of plotting to carry out terrorist acts against the US government with the support of Libyan government.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Gangs have been in existence for as long as there have been humans. Daryl Gates, former Los Angeles Chief of Police suggests that there is something about human nature that draws many toward gangs-- the need for respect, security and acceptance. It makes little difference whether the country is totalitarian or democratic, whether the time is feudal or current.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Nuestra Familia. As the predominant Hispanic gang in Northern California, Nuestra Familia, or NF is primarily a prison gang. Compared to other prison gangs, NF's numbers on the inside are relatively small, yet they distinguish themselves through discipline and fear.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Basic Training" takes an inside look at the infiltration of street gangs into the United States military. Gang members in uniform are participating in serious criminal activity on or near U.S. military installations around the world. Our national security may be at risk as these gang members steal advanced weaponry, learn military tactics, distribute drugs and even commit murder.
- Season 1 Episode 12: During the late 1990's, the New York Metropolitan area was plagued by the random violence of a new breed of street gang: The Untied Blood Nation. Created in 1993 by Rikers Island inmate, Omar Portee, the UBN emulated the Bloods street gang on the West Coast, but was more randomly violent.
- Season 6 Episode 2: With a street army of over 1,000 strong, the Tri-City Bombers rule south Texas with an iron fist. The Bombers are known to smuggle drugs and weapons along the Texas/Mexico border to fund their illicit operations. The Hispanic gang defends this lucrative drug territory to the death.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Volksfront is one of the fastest-growing Neo Nazi skinhead gangs in the country. Originally formed in the Oregon prisons in 1994, the gang has spread across the country, and now claims territory in seven countries on four continents. The gang uses the internet to recruit mainly racist skinheads. Volksfront has one goal - to create a white homeland and punish those who stand in their way.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Oklahoma City is home to one of the most maniacal gangs in the country - the South Side Locos. With over 600 members, the Hispanic gang is the city's most violent. The Locos, which means "crazies" in Spanish, will stop at nothing to gain control of lucrative drug turf, even if it means killing. The South Side Locos are known to hunt their rivals - and will stop at nothing to control
- Season 6 Episode 6: The Gangsta Killer Bloods are terrorizing Columbia, South Carolina. Known as the GKB's, they dominate the crack cocaine trade here. The Gangsta Killer Blood's have spread like a cancer through the streets of the city. They battle rivals like the Folk Nation in an all-out war where public shootouts are commonplace. Thanks to the GKB's, South Carolina remains the bloody South.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Just outside of LA, there is an ultra-secret war taking place between Asian street gangs. At the forefront is the vicious Asian Boyz gang, or ABZ. Formed in Southern California by Cambodian and Vietnamese immigrants, this murderous group has turned SoCal into a killing field. After the murder of one of its own, ABZ launched a vengeful killing spree, leaving a trail of carnage in its wake.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Denver, Colorado, the 303 - gateway to the Rockies and the playgrounds of the wealthy, is home to something sinister-- hardcore gangsters. And one gang, the notorious North Side Mafia, or NSM, rules the city's northwest side. This Hispanic gang is one of Denver's largest. NSM is home grown, fearless and always ready to throw down with their enemies.
- Season 6 Episode 11: The city of Trenton, New Jersey was once a boomtown, producing iron, rubber and steel. Today those industries are long gone. Drugs are the business of these mean streets, and one notorious gang calls the shots: Sex Money Murder. The war between Sex Money Murder and its enemy, G-shine, has bloodied the city of Trenton for years.
- Season 6 Episode 12: For decades the Galloping Goose motorcycle gang has operated with impunity in Kansas City, Missouri. These outlaw bikers have been involved in crimes ranging from motorcycle theft to drug dealing, to assaults and intimidation. The Goose remained small and insulated, allowing members to fly under police radar.
- Season 6 Episode 15: In San Diego, one notorious street gang reigns supreme- the Lincoln Park Bloods. Also known as "LPB", the crime syndicate will rob, kill, and terrorize all who stand in their way...even police. Through secret messages in the gang's rap music, San Diego PD has tried to bring the gang down, but LPB continues to plague the city they call the "Salty D".
- Season 6 Episode 17: Born and bred in Puerto Rico's roughest prisons, the Association Netas have spread to the mean streets of Trenton, New Jersey with one goal in mind: complete domination. The Netas recruit warriors from both inside the prisons and on the streets of Jersey, making them a double threat.
- Season 6 Episode 18: MS-13, one of the largest and deadliest gangs in the United States is terrorizing Washington D.C. By decimating rivals and slashing victims with machetes, these brutal gangsters have taken our nation's capital by storm. Their violent tactics and rising body counts continue to send shockwaves of fear through the whole DC metro area.
- Season 6 Episode 19: The East Coast Crips are on a mission to prove they're tougher than their West Coast counterparts by terrorizing the streets of NYC. Crips on the East Coast employ brutal, in-your-face violence, decimating anyone who stands in their way. Their unique brand of violence includes slashing the faces of their victims, leaving them permanently disfigured.