List of the best Gerald Anderson movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Gerald Anderson's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Gerald Anderson movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Gerald Anderson movies will be at the top of the list. Gerald Anderson has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Gerald Anderson movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Gerald Anderson films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Gerald Anderson role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Gerald Anderson performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of films like First Day High and Catch Me, I'm in Love."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Gerald Anderson movies?" and "What are the greatest Gerald Anderson roles of all time?"
Won't Last a Day Without YouWon't Last A Day Without You is a 2011 Filipino romantic comedy film starring Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson with a special participation of Joey de Leon. The film was produced and released by Star Cinema and Viva Films and directed by Raz dela Torre. It was released on November 30, 2011 in the Philippines.... more
203Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sarah Geronimo, Gerald Anderson, Joey de Leon, Robi Domingo, Yam Concepcion
- Released: 2011
- Paano Na Kaya is a 2010 Filipino romance film starring Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson and released by Star Cinema. The film also had international screenings in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA, San Diego, CA, Seattle, WA, Jersey City, NJ, Honolulu, HI, Chicago, IL, Las Vegas, NV, Guam and many other cities around the world. The film is now available in DVD and VCD worldwide via ABS-CBN International's Starry Starry Store.... more
162Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kim Chiu, Empoy Marquez, Miles Ocampo, Gerald Anderson, Zsa Zsa Padilla
- Released: 2010
- Directed by: Ruel S. Bayani
I've Fallen for YouI've Fallen for You is a 2007 Filipino romantic film. This is the first solo film of Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu.... more
4435Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kim Chiu, Miles Ocampo, Gerald Anderson, Alex Gonzaga, Albert Martinez
- Released: 2007
- Directed by: Lino Cayetano
- Catch Me... I'm in Love is a 2011 Filipino romantic film starring Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson. It was released on March 23, 2011. This was the first team-up of Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo in the silver screen, both of them already worked in an commercial advertisement. They recently made their second movie of the tandem entitled "Won't Last A Day Without You" which premiered nationwide last November 30 at the same year.... more
144Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sarah Geronimo, Julia Montes, Dawn Zulueta, Gerald Anderson, Christopher de Leon
- Released: 2011
- Directed by: Mae Czarina Cruz