List of the best Gilmore Girls episodes, as voted on by other fans of the series. With so many memorable episodes of the show, it's hard to trust just one person's opinion of what the top Gilmore Girls episodes of all time are. Your votes can help determine which episode is number one on this list, ultimately deciding which is the best and only leaving us to wonder who we would pick: Jess or Dean?
Fans of Gilmore Girls are extremely passionate about the show. You knew Melissa McCarthy back when she was Sookie. You fell in love with Dean and saw yourself in Rory. You hated Paris so, so much. Take a moment to remember your favorite Gilmore Girls episodes and the many wonderful stories that took place in Stars Hollow. After you've gone down memory lane, don't forget to check out these other shows like Gilmore Girls!
This list is made up of episodes like "They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They," "Keg! Max!" and "There's the Rub." What is the best Gilmore Girls episode of all time? Look below and find out.
- As Stars Hollow prepares for the Renaissance-themed wedding of Liz and T.J., Kirk feels slighted when Miss Patty chooses someone else as the maypole dance captain; Lorelai discovers an equine visitor ...more
- Lorelai is determined to win the Stars Hollow Dance Marathon and wrest the trophy from four-time champion Kirk, but has trouble getting a partner until she finally convinces Rory to help her dance ...more
- Momentous changes are in the air as: the Dragonfly Inn approaches opening day by having a shakedown weekend; Rory and Dean take a major step forward in their relationship, to Lorelai's dismay; Emily ...more
- Rory finally learns her mother can't afford to buy the Dragonfly Inn since financial aid for Yale didn't come through. She decides to take matters into her own hands with a quick visit to her ...more
- Luke and Lorelai go on their official first date at a restaurant owned by old friends of Luke's parents. Luke reminds Lorelai of how they met, shows her a horoscope she gave him for good luck that ...more
- Rory is accepted into an elite prep school, which leaves her mother to deal with the large fee associated with her attendance. Lorelai is forced to ask her wealthy and snotty parents, who accept on ...more
- The annual Stars Hollow charity picnic basket lunch auction sparks controversies among couples throughout town; Jess outbids Dean for Rory's basket, causing Dean and Rory to quarrel when Rory abides ...more
- It's Thanksgiving, and Lorelai and Rory have dinner at four different places: the Kim's, where Lane has managed to get Dave invited and Lorelai is forced to eat tofurkey; Luke's, where Luke and Jess ...more
- While Luke is willing to lend Lorelai his truck to help Rory move into her dorm, he's not too thrilled when the project turns out to take all day to accommodate Lorelai's last minute shopping trips ...more
- It's Rory's birthday, and her grandmother and mother each plan a party representative of their respective styles; Emily's elegant party so discomfits Rory that they argue; to make peace, Emily and ...more
- Emily and Richard renew their vows in front of 100's of their closest friends with Lorelai as Emily's Maid of Honor, and Rory as Richard's Best Man. Luke gets in a fight with Christopher over ...more
The Bracebridge DinnerSeason 2 Episode 10: While Rory struggles to keep the budding rivalry between Dean and Jess under control, Lorelai invites most of the citizens of Stars Hollow to an elaborate feast...
- Rory and Paris compete for the honor of speaking at Chilton's Bicentennial; Sookie and Jackson get some very good life (and diaper) changing news; Paris and Rory reconcile; Lorelai runs into Max and ...more
- Sookie's wedding draws near, and both bride and groom are getting frazzled, to say nothing of Michel, who Lorelai has placed in charge of the preparations at the Inn. Lorelai finally relents and goes ...more
- Amidst her sadness about Christopher, Lorelai has an intriguing dream about Luke; Rory returns from Washington to realize that she still may have feelings for Jess, but a chance encounter at the ...more
The Lorelais' First Day at ChiltonSeason 1 Episode 2: A T-shirt, shorts and cowboy boots clad Lorelai accompanies Rory on her first day at school, drawing disapproving stares from the other mothers and from Lorelai's own mother, Emily.
- Dean gives Rory her first kiss; fearful of her mother's disapproval, Rory decides not to tell Lorelai for a little while; Lorelai gets stressed when she hears about the kiss from Mrs. Kim instead of ...more
- During dinner at her mother's, Lorelai finds out that not only is there a formal dance at Chilton, but that Rory doesn't want to go. On the way home, Lorelai convinces Rory that she needs to have ...more
- Lane and Zack's wedding is coming up and since Luke is busy, Michel is Lorelai's first choice as a date for Lane and Zack's wedding, but he gets Celine Dion tickets and bails. Rory suggests that ...more
Luke Can See Her FaceSeason 4 Episode 20: Depressed over the failure of his marriage, Luke resorts to a self-help tape and suddenly realizes that he already knows who his soul mate is.
- Friday Night's Alright for Fighting is the name of an episode for the American comedy-drama series Gilmore Girls.
- When Emily and Lorelai go to a spa for a weekend of relaxation, Emily lets her hair down, kicks up her heels and ends up bonding with Lorelai in a way that only her daughter could inspire. Thrilled ...more
- Things are still chilly between Rory and Lorelai; Lane gives Rory advice about the right Christmas gift for Dean; Emily and Lorelai have a tiff about Christmas dinner, leaving Rory to go by herself; ...more
- Rory, in her pajamas, meets CNN journalist and her idol Christiane Amanpour. Although Lorelai and Rory have planned a crazy roller coaster tour for the summer, Rory must postpone their trip when she ...more
- On their first free Friday night, Lorelai and Rory are at a loss over how to spend the evening, while Emily and Richard cavort at the party they're hosting; Lorelai is appointed Grad Night Treasurer ...more