Are you a fan of super gory movies? If so, you’ve come to the perfect place to find a new favorite gory movie. Go ahead and browse through this list of the goriest movies ever made to find a new favorite splatter classic. They're listed in order of the most popular gory movie ever made to the least popular, so you can easily see which gory movies are considered the best by voters just like you. If you don’t agree with the rankings, you can vote for your own favorite gory movie to get it placed higher on the list or vote down others. Let others see which gory movies you consider to be the best.
You can also discover foreign cult classics such as Ichi the Killer, which is one of the most violent movies ever made. If your idea of violent is Scream, then be prepared to be shocked with nearly over-the-top levels of gore. In the Japanese Guinea Pig series, intestines flying every which way isn't uncommon. Also, keep in mind that these don't necessarily have to be horror movies, as even the best action movies can be quite gory too.
You can also add your favorite gory movie to the list if you don’t see it listed. Or, you can copy and paste from the list to make your very own list of favorite gore movies. If you are hoping for a gory movie marathon to celebrate Halloween with, you are sure to find several gory movies on this list that you’ve never seen, making the marathon of gory movies a special fright night to remember.
- Best friends Josh (Derek Richardson) and Paxton (Jay Hernandez) decide to spend the summer after college graduation on an all-out backpacking trip across Europe. While stopping in Amsterdam to ...more
- Photographer Adam Stanheight (Leigh Whannell) and oncologist Lawrence Gordon (Cary Elwes) regain consciousness while chained to pipes at either end of a filthy bathroom. As the two men realize ...more
- A family road trip takes a terrifying turn when the travelers become stranded in a barren atomic zone established by the U.S. government. However, the unlucky travelers discover to their horror that ...more
- When Sally (Marilyn Burns) hears that her grandfather's grave may have been vandalized, she and her paraplegic brother, Franklin (Paul A. Partain), set out with their friends to investigate. After a ...more
- On the hunt for the twisted vigilante and serial killer Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), Detective Eric Matthews (Donnie Wahlberg) and his team must apprehend the elusive murderer to rescue eight people trapped ...more
- Sexual deviant Frank (Sean Chapman) inadvertently opens a portal to hell when he tinkers with a box he bought while abroad. The act unleashes gruesome beings called Cenobites, who tear Frank's body ...more
- An empty fuel tank and a flat tire lead two couples down a terror-riddled road to the House of 1000 Corpses. "House of 1000 Corpses" is at its core a story of family - a cast of twisted individuals ...more
- After a raid on the rural home of the psychopathic Firefly family, two members of the clan, Otis (Bill Moseley) and Baby (Sheri Moon Zombie), manage to flee the scene. Heading to a remote desert ...more
- Friends Jessie (Eliza Dushku) and Carly (Emmanuelle Chriqui) are traveling with pals Scott (Jeremy Sisto), Evan (Kevin Zegers) and Francine (Lindy Booth) when they have car trouble in West Virginia. ...more
- Mia (Jane Levy), a drug addict, is determined to kick the habit. To that end, she asks her brother, David (Shiloh Fernandez), his girlfriend, Natalie (Elizabeth Blackmore) and their friends Olivia ...more
- Ashley "Ash" Williams (Bruce Campbell), his girlfriend and three pals hike into the woods to a cabin for a fun night away. There they find an old book, the Necronomicon, whose text reawakens the dead ...more
- Dr. Lynn Denlon (Bahar Soomekh) becomes a pawn in the Jigsaw Killer's (Tobin Bell) latest gory game. Kidnapped and taken to an abandoned warehouse, she finds Jigsaw bedridden and dying. Her task is ...more
- As hordes of zombies swarm over the U.S., the terrified populace tries everything in their power to escape the attack of the undead, but neither cities nor the countryside prove safe. In ...more
- Nearly two decades after being committed to a mental institution for killing his stepfather and older sister, Michael Myers (Tyler Mane) breaks out, intent on returning to the town of Haddonfield, ...more
- Bert (James DeBello), a college student vacationing with friends in the mountains, mistakenly shoots a local man (Arie Verveen) with a skin infection while hunting in the woods. Panicking, he ...more
- As the apparently last disciple and heir apparent of Jigsaw, Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) goes on the hunt to protect his secret. Using a series of increasingly bizarre and grisly traps, Hoffman ...more
- During the autopsy of serial killer Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), a cassette tape is discovered in his stomach in which he warns that his gory games will continue. Sure enough, SWAT Lt. Daniel Rigg (Lyriq ...more
- Saw VII is 2010 horror film written by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton and directed by Kevin Greutert.
- The second of three films in the Evil Dead series is part horror, part comedy, with Ash Williams (Bruce Campbell) once again battling horrifying demons at a secluded cabin in the woods. After ...more
- Cannibal Holocaust is a 1980 Italian cannibal film directed by Ruggero Deodato from a screenplay by Gianfranco Clerici, starring Carl Gabriel Yorke, Robert Kerman, Francesca Ciardi, and Luca Giorgio ...more
- Confined to a mental hospital, young Kirsty Cotton (Ashley Laurence) insists her supposedly dead father is stuck in hell, controlled by sadomasochistic demons after being betrayed by his evil, ...more
- With Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) still directing events from beyond the grave, Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) emerges as the heir to the killer's twisted legacy. But as the FBI closes in, Hoffman sets in motion a ...more
- A year after narrowly escaping death at the hands of Michael Myers (Tyler Mane), Laurie Strode is at the breaking point, pushed to the edge by Dr. Loomis' (Malcolm McDowell) revelation that she's ...more
- This film is a 1992 New Zealand Zombie comedy gore film directed by Peter Jackson. Written by Jackson with his partner Fran Walsh and Stephen Sinclair, the film was a commercial failure at the time ...more
- A disparate group of individuals takes refuge in an abandoned house when corpses begin to leave the graveyard in search of fresh human bodies to devour. The pragmatic Ben (Duane Jones) does his best ...more