From the Backstreet Boys to 'N Sync, from Britney Spears to Christina Aguilera, the 2000s boasted some of the biggest pop acts ever recorded. These are just a few of the superstar nominees for the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album during that decade. The best pop vocal albums of the 2000s included releases by bubblegum boy bands, legendary solo artists, and up-and-coming singers, but all of them left their mark on the music industry.
It's hard to say who should take the top spot on this 2000s pop vocal albums list. The early part of the decade was dominated by boy bands like the aforementioned 'N Sync. But in 2004, Justin Timberlake took home the trophy all by himself for his debut solo album, Justified. Soulful songstress Norah Jones became an instant sensation when her album, Come Away with Me, won the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album in 2003. Other iconic releases among the best 2000s album nominees include Lovers Rock by Sade and Bon Jovi's Lost Highway.What release among these Grammy-nominated albums should be number one on the list? Make your voice – and music – heard by voting your favorite records up to the top.
- Amy WinehouseWon in 2008.
MissundaztoodPinkNominated in 2003.
- Kelly ClarksonWon in 2006.
- Avril LavigneNominated in 2003.
- Justin TimberlakeNominated in 2007.
- Britney SpearsNominated in 2001.
- Justin TimberlakeWon in 2004.
- Christina AguileraNominated in 2004.
- Gwen StefaniNominated in 2006.
- Norah JonesWon in 2003.
- Britney SpearsNominated in 2003.
- Christina AguileraNominated in 2007.
- Maroon 5Nominated in 2008.
BelieveCherNominated in 2000.
- 'N SyncNominated in 2001.
- No DoubtNominated in 2003.
- Backstreet BoysNominated in 2000.
- MadonnaNominated in 2001.
SpiritLeona LewisNominated in 2009.
- Paul McCartneyNominated in 2006.
- Ray CharlesWon in 2005.
- StingWon in 2000.
- DuffyWon in 2009.
Mind Body & SoulJoss StoneNominated in 2005.
Whoa, Nelly!Nelly FurtadoNominated in 2002.