Grey's Anatomy follows Dr. Meredith Grey and the staff at the fictional Seattle Grace Hospital as they save lives. The best episodes of Grey's Anatomy often find the doctors figuring out complicated diagnoses. Some good episodes of Grey's Anatomy also focus on the personal lives of the doctors and nurses of Seattle Grace.
What are the best episodes of Grey's Anatomy? “Death and All His Friends,” from season six is a fan favorite. It finds a former patient's husband embarking on a shooting spree at Seattle Grace. “Now or Never” is also an engaging episode of Grey's Anatomy.
“Some Kind of Miracle” is another good episode from Grey's Anatomy as is “A Hard Day's Night,” which first introduced viewers to Meredith Grey.
Do you have a favorite Grey's Anatomy episode? Give the best episodes a vote up and vote down any episodes you may not have liked.
- Cristina and Meredith's surgical skills are put to the ultimate test.
- "Flight" is the twenty-fourth and final episode of the eighth season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy, and the show's 172nd episode overall. It was written by series creator ...more
- Seattle Grace Hospital is hit with a crisis like no other in its' history.
- The staff is trying to deal with antsy patients while dealing with a major disaster when a cargo ship strikes a Ferryboat in Seattle. The Chief must choose a team to go out on location and save what ...more
- The surgical staff tries to be optimistic as a young woman clings to life after a brutal attack. Meanwhile Meredith puts her career on the line to save a newborn in the hospital nursery, and the ...more
- Meet Meredith Grey. Daughter of famous surgeon Ellis Grey and currently recovering from a one-night stand. She shoos away her evening's companion, saying she'll be late for her first day of work. She ...more
- Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital enters crisis mode as the storm rages, resources become scarce and patients flood in by the busload. Meanwhile, one of the doctors fights for their life.
- Everyone is pushing for Meredith to survive, or in this case to be revived. People are still dealing with the fallout from the ferry disaster. A young man named Lucas is having problems with ...more
- In this flashback episode, return to the site of the plane crash and watch as each doctor tries to cope with the heartache and injuries caused by the crash. Meanwhile, back at Seattle Grace, everyone ...more
- Teddy puts her husband’s life in the hands of her peers when Henry is sent to the OR for surgery and she’s called away on another case; Meredith and Derek receive the long-awaited news about Zola; ...more
- "As We Know It" is the seventeenth episode of the second season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy. The episode was written by Shonda Rhimes and was directed by Peter Horton. It ...more
- This episode is the second part of a two-hour season finale. Richard tries to get information from Addison about a family member's condition. Callie and George have a talk about his feelings. ...more
- "Going, Going, Gone" is the first episode of the ninth season of the American television medical drama Grey's Anatomy, and the show's 173rd episode overall. Written by Stacy McKee and directed by Rob ...more
- In the second part of the two hour season finale, George delivers stunning news to Bailey, sending shockwaves throughout the hospital, and Izzie's friends anxiously await her recovery from surgery. ...more
- After eight years of practice, the residents head to San Francisco for their oral boards; sparks fly between Catherine and Richard when they bump into each other at the hotel; Bailey intervenes after ...more
- A gunman opens fire at a local college, sending mass casualties to the hospital; Arizona's return is not warmly received.
- After a burn victim unexpectedly dies in the midst of a chaotic ER, the Chief and board member Jennings interrogate the residents to find the culprit, as all the Mercy West and Seattle Grace resident ...more
- Meredith works furiously to save a paramedic trapped in an ambulance; Lexie holds the life of a patient in her hands; Derek must rely on a nurse to save a patient; Bailey struggles to balance her ...more
- As Meredith, Derek and all of their friends prepare for the big wedding, a group of college students, injured in a car crash as they were heading to their graduation ceremony, is admitted to the ER. ...more
- The residents of Seattle Grace and Mercy West vie for surgeries and their careers as day one of the hospital merger begins. Meanwhile, Arizona stands by an enraged Callie when her father, Mr. Torres, ...more
- Alex is offended when Izzie talks about how great a man Alex is to Meredith. Derek is stabbed with the scalpel in the palm of his hand by Rose, while the Chief is stunned over Mercy West's increase ...more
- News of Meredith and Derek's unsteady relationship raises a red flag for Zola's adoption counselor; Alex quickly realizes that he has become the outcast of the group after ratting out Meredith; and ...more
- All eyes are on Derek as he is set to perform his first surgery after his breakdown; attention is also set on Izzie, whose medical condition requires her to undergo a difficult surgery; and Owen has ...more
- In the wake of the shooting at Seattle Grace-Mercy West, the doctors find themselves in a frenzy: Christina and Owen will be getting married, and others are trying to deal with the recent blood bath. ...more
- A couple undergoes surgery. Derek and Meredith's clinical trial gets a second shot from a new patient. Izzie helps Alex. McSteamy hooks up with someone.