Who are the funniest Hispanic comedians of all time? The best Hispanic comedians come in many forms. Some famous comedians who are Hispanic started in Central America or South America while other Hispanic comedians began their stand-up careers in America. A few hilarious Hispanic comedians have gone on to become some of the most successful stand-ups in the world. Who is the funniest Hispanic comedian ever? Which Hispanic stand up comedians do you love?
When it comes to the funniest Hispanic people ever, Gabriel Iglesias has to be at the top. The comedian known as “Fluffy” was featured on season four of Last Comic Standing in 2006. Since then, he has become a powerhouse in the world of comedy for his own hilarious stand-up specials as well as for launching the careers of many other Hispanic comics. George Lopez is another one of the all-time best Latino comedians. Other famous comics featured on this top Hispanic comedians list include Cristela Alonzo, Cheech Marin, and John Leguizamo.
Which Latino comedian do you think deserves the top spot on this list? Help us decide by giving your favorites a thumbs up.
- Gabriel Jesús Iglesias (born July 15, 1976), also known as Fluffy, is an American stand-up comedian and actor. He has produced a number of stand-up specials for television outlets such as Comedy ...more
- George Edward Lopez (born April 23, 1961) is an American comedian and actor. He is known for starring in his self-produced ABC sitcom. His stand-up comedy examines race and ethnic relations, ...more
- Felipe Esparza is a Mexican born American stand-up comedian and actor. He began performing stand-up in 1994. He won Last Comic Standing in 2010. Esparza has hosted a weekly podcast called What's Up ...more
- Richard Anthony "Cheech" Marín (born July 13, 1946) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, voice actor, writer and activist who gained recognition as part of the comedy act Cheech & Chong during ...more
- John Alberto Leguizamo (born July 22, 1964) is an American actor, stand-up comedian, filmmaker, and playwright. He came to prominence with a co-starring role in the action comedy Super Mario Bros. ...more
- Anjelah Nicole Johnson, also known as Anjelah Johnson-Reyes (born May 14, 1982), is an American actress, comedian, and former NFL cheerleader. Johnson was a cast member on the series MADtv during its ...more
- José Antonio "Coco" Díaz (born February 19, 1963) is a Cuban-American standup comedian, actor, and podcast host. Born in Cuba and raised in North Bergen, New Jersey, Diaz began his stand-up career in ...more
- Freddie James Prinze (born Frederick Karl Pruetzel; June 22, 1954 – January 29, 1977) was an American stand-up comedian and actor. Prinze was the star of NBC-TV sitcom Chico and the Man from 1974 ...more
- Thomas Weston Segura (born April 16, 1979) is an American stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and podcaster. Segura co-hosts the Your Mom's House podcast with his wife, fellow comedian Christina ...more
- Paul Rodriguez, Sr. (born January 19, 1955) is a Mexican-American actor, comedian, singer and rapper.
- Cristela Alonzo is an American stand-up comedian, actress, writer and producer, who created and stars in the ABC sitcom Cristela. She is the first Latina to create, produce, write, and star in her ...more
- Juan Villareal is a screenwriter and actor.
- Alex Reymundo is a Mexican-American comedian and actor, who was featured on the 2007 ALMA Awards.
- Ned Arnel Mencia (born October 22, 1967), known professionally as Carlos Mencia (and previously Ned Holness) is a Honduran-born American comedian, writer, and actor known for stealing jokes. His ...more
- Gilbert Esquivel is an actor that appeared in the 2006 film The Holiday.
- Aida Rodriguez (born Aida Margarita Paradas Rodriguez; August 29, 1977) is an American comedian of Puerto Rican/Dominican descent who is best known as an outspoken commentator on TYT and for her ...more
- Alessandro Liborio Madrigal (born July 4, 1971) is an American comedian, writer, actor and producer. He is a co-founder of the All Things Comedy podcast network, alongside Bill Burr. He rose to fame ...more
- Joey Medina, a Puerto Rican who was born and raised in the Bronx, New York, is one of the freshest and funniest comedians around today. Medina spent most of his teen years perfecting his boxing ...more
- Pablo Ridson Francisco (born January 4, 1974) is an American stand-up comedian. He started his career doing improv in Tempe, Arizona.
- Sofía Margarita Vergara Vergara (born July 10, 1972) is a Colombian-American actress, model, and comedian. Vergara rose to prominence while co-hosting two television shows for Spanish-language ...more
- Melissa Anne Villaseñor (born October 9, 1987) is an American comedian, actress, impressionist, artist, singer, and musician. She is a cast member on Saturday Night Live, having joined in the 42nd ...more
- Pedro Herrera III (born September 5, 1979 in Houston, Texas), better known by his stage name Chingo Bling, is an American rapper, producer, and comedian of Mexican descent. He frequently uses other ...more
- Gina Brillon is a Puerto Rican stand up comedian. She was a stand-up comedienne act from Season 16 of America's Got Talent. She finished in the Bottom 5 of the Top 10. She has been performing as a ...more
- Horacio Sanz (born June 4, 1969), better known by his stage name Horatio Sanz, is a Chilean-born American actor and comedian. He was a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1998–2006.