The Best Honest Trailers Ever
Honest movie trailers tell you what you're actually going to see, not what the studios want you to hear. Screen Junkies have gained a loyal following with their Honest Trailers and each one seems to be better than the next. They are all so good, it's kind of hard to pick which ones are the best Honest Trailers. "Our goal with the Honest Trailers series is to sift through all the B.S. of the studio trailers and tell you what the movie is really about," creator Andy Signore recently said at a comic convention. Since it began, the parody series hasn't held back in its critique of Hollywood blockbusters, skewering everything from Michael Bay movies to '80s classics like Ghostbusters and Robocop. As the series continues to grow, we take a moment to showcase just a few of their funniest, most entertaining videos thus far. Which ones are your favorites?
- 156 VOTES"I don't know-a what the words really are..."
- 232 VOTESIt's "one part Ferris Bueller, one part Saw."
- 338 VOTESWelcome to Arendale, a magical-ish, Scandanavian-ish that's been cursed with eternal winter... even though their main export is ice.
- 426 VOTES"Prepare for the most original sci-fi series since Star Wars...that ultimately went all Jar Jar Binks on itself."
- Witness the prequel-sequel that proved Phantom Menace wasn't an accident.
- 620 VOTES"Didn't anyone in Gotham think it was weird that Batman and Bruce Wayne both died on the exact same day?"