The Incredible Hulk, though very popular, can't seem to hold onto a comic title or solo movie for very long. He's had titles restarted, actors recast, and has even been all sorts of different colors and temperaments. Nevertheless, he has one of the biggest cult followings in all of comics.
As such, there are many different variations on the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the man himself in comic books, The Hulk is in SO many forms of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like the Hulk in his own solo adventures or as part of a team? Do you like the classic Hulk or the newer, grayer Ultimate Hulk? Do you like Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk or Thunderbolt Ross/The Red Hulk? Are you an Edward Norton as Bruce Banner fan or is Mark Ruffalo your Hulk?Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of Hulk ever? Vote up your favorites!
- Thor: Ragnarok is a 2017 American superhero film directed by Taika Waititi. Four years after the events of Thor: The Dark World, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) must win a gladiatorial duel against an the ...more
- When Thor's evil brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), director of S.H.I.E.L.D., initiates a ...more
- Dr. David Banner is a widowed scientist caught in the middle of an experiment gone bad. As a result, whenever Banner gets extremely upset or stressed out, he turns into a huge green monster called ...more
- Avengers: Age of Ultron is a 2015 American superhero film directed by Joss Whedon, based on the Marvel Comics superhero team. When Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) and Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) try ...more
- Scientist Bruce Banner (Edward Norton) desperately seeks a cure for the gamma radiation that contaminated his cells and turned him into The Hulk. Cut off from his true love Betty Ross (Liv Tyler) and ...more
- World War Hulk: X-Men is a three-issue mini-series published by Marvel comics. It ties in with the World War Hulk story arc and concerns Professor Xavier's role in the Illuminati and the Hulk's exile ...more
The Incredible Hulk (Vol.1 1962-1999)
- The Maestro is a fictional comic book supervillain in Marvel Comics and is a version of the Hulk from an alternate future. The Maestro is a combination of Bruce Banner's intelligence and the Hulk's ...more
- A scientist struggles to control his anger.
- The Incredible Hulk is a video game based on the Marvel superhero Hulk and the 2008 film. The console versions were released on June 5, 2008 and the PC version was released on June 10, 2008. Edge of ...more
- A group of mutants must work together to protect the future of the world.
- Comic-book superheroes -- including Hulk, Iron Man and Thor -- join forces to become the Avengers as they fight villains who have escaped from the Vault, the Cube, the Big House and the Raft. Among ...more
- Dr. Bruce Banner attempts to cure himself of his transformation into the Hulk.
The Incredible Hulk (Vol. 3 2011-2012)
- She-Hulk is a fictional superheroine that appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by writer Stan Lee and artist John Buscema, she first appeared in Savage She-Hulk #1. A ...more
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is a video game developed by Radical Entertainment and based on Marvel Comics' Hulk. The game was released on August 24, 2005 in the United States and in ...more
- The Incredible Hulk Returns is a 1988 television film based on the Marvel Comics character the Hulk, which serves as a continuation of the Incredible Hulk television series. In The Incredible Hulk ...more
The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect
- Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and newcomer Falcon are members of the Avengers featured in this animated series. Iron Man leads the team, as the heroes live and train in their new headquarters in ...more
- The Trial of the Incredible Hulk is a 1989 television film spin-off to the 1970s Incredible Hulk television series, featuring both the Hulk and fellow Marvel Comics character Daredevil, who team up ...more
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 is a 2009 action role-playing video game, the sequel to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. The game was jointly developed by Vicarious Visions (PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360), ...more
- This film is a 1990 telefilm, the last of three revival telefilms from the 19781982 television show The Incredible Hulk. Bill Bixby reprises his role as Dr. David Bruce Banner and Lou Ferrigno ...more