The absolute best shows streaming on Hulu, ranked from the most popular to the least by the Ranker community. This list has all the top shows that are currently streaming on Hulu, including Hulu original shows. Which show is the best?
Check out the list of best TV shows on Hulu below and vote up your favorite shows. You can also vote down shows you didn't like and add any others available on Hulu to the list.
- The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu, 2017) is an American web television series created by Bruce Miller, based on the 1985 novel by Margaret Atwood. In a dystopian future where women are brutally subjugated, one woman (Elisabeth Moss) forced to live as a concubine hopes to be reunited with her daughter and be freed from the fundamentalist theocratic dictatorship.... more on Wikipedia
17449Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Elisabeth Moss, Joseph Fiennes, Yvonne Strahovski, Alexis Bledel, Madeline Brewer
- Premiered: 2017
- Genres (Tv): Drama, Dystopian fiction
TimelessPhoto: NBCTimeless (NBC, 2016) follows the adventures of an unusual trio; a history professor (Abigail Spencer), a scientist (Malcolm Barrett), and a soldier (Matt Lanter); as they attempt to stop Garcia Flynn (Goran Vi), a time-traveling bad guy, from changing the course of American history.... more on Wikipedia
11020Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Abigail Spencer, Matt Lanter, Malcolm Barrett, Paterson Joseph
- Premiered: 2016
- Genres (Tv): Drama, Science Fiction, Action
- Photo: The Rookie / ABCThe Rookie (ABC, 2018) is an American crime drama television series created by Alexi Hawley, based on true events. With dreams of being a police officer for the Los Angeles Police Department, forty-year-old John Nolan (Nathan Fillion) moves from his comfortable, small town life to avigate the dangerous, humorous and unpredictable world of a "young" cop, determined to make his second shot at life count.... more on Wikipedia
11429Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Nathan Fillion, Afton Williamson, Eric Winter, Melissa O'Neil, Richard T. Jones
- Premiered: 2018
- Genres (Tv): Crime, Drama, Comedy, Police procedural
- 4Photo: ER/NBCER is an American medical drama television series created by novelist Michael Crichton that aired on NBC from September 19, 1994, to April 2, 2009. It was produced by Constant c Productions and Amblin Entertainment, in association with Warner Bros. Television. ER follows the inner life of the emergency room of fictional County General Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, and various critical issues faced by the room's physicians and staff. The show ran for 15 seasons with a total of 331 episodes, becoming the longest-running primetime medical drama in American television history. It won 23 Emmy Awards, including the 1996 Outstanding Drama Series award, and received 124 Emmy nominations, which... more on Wikipedia
10325Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Anthony Edwards, George Clooney, Julianna Margulies
- Premiered: 1994
- Genres (Tv): Medical drama, Drama, Medical fiction