The Flash is one of the more underrated superheroes out there. He's an integral member of not just the Justice League, but of the entire DC universe in general. He's so prevalent in comic lore that a whole bunch of different people (a few of which are related to one another) have donned the lightening tights, each with their own unique fan following.
As such, there are many different variations on the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or the multitude of heroes who embody him in The Flash comic books, The Flash is in virtually every form of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like to play as him the DC vs Mortal Kombat or his appearances in the Lego Batman game franchise? Is The '90s "Flash" show your favorite or is it the new CW version? Are you a Barry Allen fan or Wally West? Or maybe Jay Garrick is your Flash?
Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of The Flash ever? Vote up your favorites!
- The Flash is a fictional superhero in the DC Comics universe. He is the second character known as the Flash. The character first appeared in Showcase #4, created by writer Robert Kanigher and ...more
- Justice League is an American animated television series which ran from 2001 to 2004 on Cartoon Network. It is part of the DC animated universe. The show was produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It is ...more
- When a freak accident grants CSI Barry Allen superspeed, he uses the power to solve crimes.
- Jay Garrick is a fictional character in the DC Comics universe and is the first superhero to bear the name Flash.
- Wally West is a fictional superhero that appears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is the first Kid Flash and the third Flash. On May 6, 2011, IGN ranked Wally West #8 on their list of the ...more
- Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and others join forces to battle crime.
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is a direct-to-video animated film adaptation of the 2011 comic book crossover "Flashpoint" by Geoff Johns and Andy Kubert. It is scripted by Jim Krieg and ...more
- A good version of Lex Luthor from a parallel Earth comes to the Justice League's dimension for help to fight their evil counterparts.
- The lives of teenage heroes as members of a covert operation team: Young Justice.
- An accident gives a police chemist superhuman speed.
- Justice League: The New Frontier is the soundtrack album of the 2008 film.
- Justice League: War is an upcoming direct-to-video animated superhero film, an adaptation of Geoff Johns and Jim Lee's 2011 Justice League: Origin storyline. It was directed by Jay Oliva and scripted ...more
- Bartholomew Henry "Bart" Allen II is a superhero in the DC Comics Universe. Allen first appeared as the superhero Impulse, a teenage sidekick of the superhero the Flash, before later on becoming the ...more
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a Lego action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales, for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, ...more
- Vandal Savage uses stolen information from Batman's secret files to mastermind a plan to exterminate the Justice League.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us is a fighting video game based upon the fictional universe of DC Comics. The game was developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment ...more
- Jesse Chambers is a fictional comic book character in the DC Comics Universe. Chambers, who first used the superhero name Jesse Quick and later Liberty Belle, is the daughter of Golden Age heroes ...more
- Five young heroes live together and battle their nemeses.
- Gotham City's finest superhero is back, and he's teaming up with some of DC Comics greatest heroes.
- DC Universe Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game based upon the fictional universe of DC Comics. Developed by Daybreak Game Company's Austin studio and co-published by Sony ...more
- Justice League Task Force is a SNES and Sega MegaDrive/Genesis tournament fighting game developed by Sunsoft and published by Acclaim in 1995. The SNES version was co-developed by Blizzard ...more
- Young Justice: Legacy is an action-adventure video game, based on the Young Justice TV series, developed by Freedom Factory Studios, and published by Little Orbit. It was released in November 2013 ...more
- Justice League: Throne of Atlantis is a direct-to-video animated superhero film featuring the DC Comics superhero team the Justice League, which is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. ...more