The Best Iron Man Versions Of All Time
Iron Man is one of the most iconic superheroes in the history of comics, especially after Robert Downey, Jr.'s film adaptation reinvented comic movies and made billions of dollars.
As such, there are many different variations of the character and dozens of formats the character has been utilized in. Be it video games, films, animated series, or alternate versions of the character in comic books, Iron Man is in so many forms of pop culture, in one way or another.
We've decided to compile some of our favorites here. Do you like to play as Iron Man in Marvel VS Capcom 3, or do you like playing as him in the Ultimate Alliance games? Is the "Avengers Assemble" cartoon your favorite take on Tony, or is the Iron Man from "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" more your cup of tea?Here's the chance to see where it all lines up. What are the greatest interpretations of Iron Man ever? Vote up your favorites!
- A billionaire industrialist and genius inventor, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), is conducting weapons tests overseas, but terrorists kidnap him to force him to build a devastating weapon. Instead, ...more
- When Thor's evil brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), director of S.H.I.E.L.D., initiates a ...more
- Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the ...more
- When Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) jump-starts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go terribly awry, forcing him, Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Incredible Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) and the rest of the ...more
- Adrift in space with no food or water, Tony Stark sends a message to Pepper Potts as his oxygen supply starts to dwindle. Meanwhile, the remaining Avengers -- Thor, Black Widow, Captain America and ...more
- Plagued with worry and insomnia since saving New York from destruction, Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), now, is more dependent on the suits that give him his Iron Man persona -- so much so that every ...more