List of the best James Dean movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. James Dean's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top James Dean movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated James Dean movies will be at the top of the list. James Dean has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest James Dean movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining James Dean films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best James Dean role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest James Dean performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list includes The Dark, Dark Hours, Trouble Along the Way and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best James Dean movies?" and "What are the greatest James Dean roles of all time?"
- Sailor Beware is a 1952 comedy film starring the comedy team of Martin and Lewis and is an adaption of a 1933 Kenyon Nicholson play of the same name. It was released on February 9, 1952 by Paramount Pictures. The working title was At Sea with the Navy. This was the fifth film collaboration of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis, who would make 16 movies together before their partnership's end.... more
1716Agree or disagree?
- Actors: James Dean, Jerry Lewis, Dean Martin, Vince Edwards, Leif Erickson
- Released: 1952
- Directed by: Hal Walker
- Fixed Bayonets! is a war film written and directed by Samuel Fuller and produced by Twentieth Century-Fox during the Korean War. It is Fuller's second film about the Korean War. In his motion picture debut, James Dean appears briefly at the conclusion of the film.... more
1718Agree or disagree?
- Actors: James Dean, Richard Basehart, John Doucette, Gene Evans, Michael O'Shea
- Released: 1951
- Directed by: Samuel Fuller
- Has Anybody Seen My Gal? 1952 film comedy film directed by Douglas Sirk, and starring Piper Laurie, Rock Hudson, Charles Coburn, and Gigi Perreau. Set in the 1920s, the film is named after The California Ramblers jazz tune Has Anybody Seen My Gal?.... more
1314Agree or disagree?
- Actors: James Dean, Rock Hudson, Piper Laurie, Charles Coburn, Gigi Perreau
- Released: 1952
- Directed by: Douglas Sirk
1114Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Ronald Reagan, James Dean, Claudette Colbert, Constance Ford, Don Herbert
- Released: 1954
- Directed by: Don Medford