It doesn’t matter who you are, from the president to the guy who makes venti white mochas, everyone in the world has fantasized about quitting a job that they totally hate while listening to one of their favorite pump up songs. Stomping out of your job jamming pump up music is the number one fantasy of countless members of the workforce, and everyone should get to do it once in their life. It doesn’t matter if you like hip-hop, metal, country, or pop there are plenty of feel-good songs to facilitate you leaving your old life behind. So what song do you play when you quit your job?
The best quit your job songs are the tunes that pump you up while making you forget that you’ve lost your main source of income. They’re fist in the air, sing along anthems, that aren’t just good pump up songs, they’re the perfect tracks to expedite your transition into a new life of hanging out on the couch and eating cereal for lunch. Unless you’ve got a new job lined up, in which case bully for you. The songs on this list are the perfect tunes for stealing your office printer and partying your way out of the office.Vote up the songs that you want playing as your march out of your lame job with your head held high. If the tune you want playing while you bail on your low-life boss isn’t on this list, feel free to add it.
Take This Job and Shove ItJohnny Paycheck"Take this job and shove it."
We're Not Gonna Take ItTwisted Sister"We're not gonna take it, No, we ain't gonna take it, We're not gonna take it anymore"
- 8237"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."
- 5623"So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'. You'll shut me down with a push of your button? But yo I'm out and I'm gone. I'll tell you now I keep it on and on."
- 5725"Going down the only roooooaaad I've ever known"
- 4120"School's out for summer, School's out forever"
I've Had ItBlack Flag"I can’t go to work, the boss is a jerk."
- 3323"You don't know what it means to win"
- 2316"I can't take this crazy pace, I've become a mental case. Yeah, this is the job that ate my brain"
I QuitDescendents"Got better things to do with my life - I quit"
- 2321"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"
I 95 Asshole Song
Picture Me Rollin'Big Syke, Tupac Shakur"Picture me rollin'. Move to the side a little bit so you can get a clear picture."
thank u, nextAriana Grande
"Thank you, next (next)"
Waylon Jennings If You See Me Getting Smaller I'm Leaving
Dennis Leary I'm an Asshole
- 1718"The horses are coming so you better run"
Walk Before They Make Me RunRolling Stones
Party Like a RockstarShop Boyz"I'm on a money making mission, but I party like a rockstar."
Power TripMonster Magnet"I'm never gonna work another day in my life!"
- 913"I'm on my feet, I'm on the floor, I'm good to go. All I need is just to hear a song I know."