Was the moon landing staged? Are chemtrails real? Is the Earth actually flat? Some people think so. Conspiracy theories have been around since the dawn of civilization, but they’ve really gained a life of their own thanks in large part to the internet. With complete and total anonymity, people can discuss whatever crazy or credible idea they have and connect with other like-minded people who find their concerning conspiracies plausible.
Over the years, Joe’s had numerous guests come on to talk about various conspiracy theories. Some guests believe these particular conspiracies while others just want to poke fun at it. From comedians to political commentators, Joe Rogan’s discussed conspiracies with all kinds of people, and there are even a few conspiracies Joe likes to talk about himself. Which ones do you believe, and which ones do you think are ridiculous?
Vote up your favorite JRE podcast episodes that focus on popular conspiracy theories so new listeners can check out which videos to watch first.
Guest: Alex Jones, radio show host, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Eddie Bravo is a jiu-jitsu black belt.
- How outer space isn't real
- The Clockwork Elves and how they work
- How powerful governments give their soldiers steroids and other drugs
Original Airing: February 27, 2019
Guests: Alex Jones, radio show host, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist. Eddie Bravo is a jiu-jitsu black belt.
- Alex's conspiracies on technology and dimensions
- Conspiracy of Silence documentary
- Alex thinks Google is trying to create a supercomputer that will end free will
Original Airing: February 1, 2017
Guests: Jerrod Carmichael, stand-up comedian, actor, and writer. Jamar Neighbors, stand-up comedian and actor.
- Moon landing conspiracy theories
- Conspiracy theories that turned out to be true
- Lee Harvey Oswald's murder
Original Airing: August 23, 2018
Guest: Jimmy Dore, stand-up comedian and political commentator.
- Jimmy talks about how he's not a conspiracy theorist
- Alex Jones's conspiracy theories
- Conspiracies about the government wanting to take guns away
Original Airing: August 9, 2018