The Best Joe Rogan Episodes About Hunting And Conservation
Joe Rogan’s always been vocal about his love of hunting, and he’s interviewed a range of guests that tend to have differing opinions of the issue. Joe Rogan keeps an open mind, and while the subject matter seems narrow, there’s actually a lot to dive into. From discussing controversies in hunting communities to how hunters can do better ethically and sustainably, the best JRE hunting episodes feature a range of interesting topics and discussion. These episodes make for a great jumping-off point if you want to listen to fellow hunters talk about their love and appreciation toward the sport and the potential impacts it has on the environment.
Guests have shared their experiences of going out into the wilderness to track various animals. Others prefer to talk about hunting TV shows and how they differ from genuine experiences. The best Joe Rogan episodes about hunting provide insight into the sport so that even people who do not hunt themselves can still find the conversations enjoyable. Comedians and professional hunters alike have talked to Joe about this activity, and now, you can rank the best episodes. Be sure to vote your favorite episodes up to the top so new listeners can see where to start.
- 117 VOTES
Guest: Donnie Vincent, biologist and explorer.
- Hunting isn't portrayed well in movies
- How Donnie is making a movie about hunting
- How hunters contribute a lot of money to land and animal conservation
Original Airing: May 29, 2018
- 28 VOTES
Guests: Doug Duren, hunter, farmer, land manager, and conservationist. Bryan Richards, CWD project leader for the U.S. Geological Survey’s National Wildlife Health Center.
- How some hunters feel about Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
- How hunters need to put pressure on elected officials to protect them
- Over 650,000 people hunt deer in Wisconsin, helping the economy
Original Airing: August 8, 2018
- 316 VOTES
Guest: Theo Von, stand-up comedian.
- Trophy hunting
- How hunting helps people in other countries
- How hunters help with conservation efforts
Original Airing: July 5, 2018
- 49 VOTES
Guest: Morgan Fallon, director of photography, director, and producer.
- Hunting in Alaska
- How people think all hunters are like the one who killed Cecil the lion
- Hunting TV shows
Original Airing: September 12, 2018
- 58 VOTES
Guest: Ted Nugent, singer-songwriter.
- Using a bow and arrow for hunting
- Ted thinks hunting is a religious experience
- Turning anti-hunters into hunters
Original Airing: June 28, 2018
- 67 VOTES
Guest: Mareko Maumasi, bladesmith
- Making hunting and chef knives
- How Joe thinks wild game meat is magical
- How to sharpen knives
Original Airing: September 5, 2018