List of the best Kim Rae Won movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Kim Rae Won's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kim Rae Won movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kim Rae Won movies will be at the top of the list. Kim Rae Won has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Kim Rae Won movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Kim Rae Won films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Kim Rae Won role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Kim Rae Won performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Examples include My Little Bride and My Little Bride."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Kim Rae Won movies?" and "What are the greatest Kim Rae Won roles of all time?"
My Little BrideMy Little Bride is a 2004 South Korean romantic comedy film directed by Kim Ho-jun. A teenage girl tries to continue her normal social and school life after her grandfather forces her into an arranged marriage with a college student.... more on Wikipedia
255Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Moon Geun-young, Shin Se-kyung, Kim Rae-won, Kim In-mun, Hye-ok Kim
- Released: 2004
- Directed by: Kim Ho-jun
SunflowerSunflower is a 2006 South Korean action drama film directed by Kang Seok-beom. After being released from prison, a former gangster heads back to his hometown to live a quiet life, but when a loved one is threatened by local gangs, he struggles to avoid returning to a life of violence.... more on Wikipedia
152Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kim Rae-won, Huh E-jae, Ji Dae-han, Han Jung-soo, Kim Jung-tae
- Released: 2006
- Directed by: Kang Seok-beom
Mr. SocratesMr. Socrates is a 2005 Korean crime film.... more on Wikipedia
100Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kim Rae-won, Shin-il Kang, Lee Jong-hyuk, Kwang-rok Oh, Yoon Tae-young
- Released: 2005
- Directed by: Choi Jin-Won
- ...ing is a 2003 South Korean film starring Im Soo-jung, Kim Rae-won and Lee Mi-sook. The unusual title of this introspective and well-executed film refers to the present continuous tense in English. Directed with confidence and a clear-eyed perspective by Lee Eon-hee, it captures a sense of what it feels like to be on the inside of an everyday tragedy. At the same time, the film's warmth and humor help the viewer to appreciate the joy and poignancy of the present.... more on Wikipedia
112Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Im Soo-jung, Kim Rae-won, Duek-mun Choi, Lee Mi-sook, Kim In-mun
- Released: 2003
- Directed by: Eon-hie Lee