Korean movies have made their way into the global movie market and audiences can't get enough of them. From the Oscar winning thriller Parasite to the fantasy action blockbuster Along With the Gods: The Two Worlds, Korean movies take you on a roller coaster of emotions.
Now that you're all excited about Korean movies and Korean film, take a look at all best Korean movies that you can watch on Hulu, listed below. These movies are not only some of the best Korean movies but they also have English subtitles so that you can follow the plot line!
Upvote the best Korean films that are available to watch on Hulu and dive in to the world of Korean cinema! And if Hulu ain't your thing, check out these Korean movies streaming on Netflix.
- Photo: NEONParasite is a 2019 South Korean dark comedy thriller film directed by Bong Joon-ho. An unemployed driver (Song Kang-ho) and his out-of-work family takes peculiar interest in the wealthy and glamorous Parks for their livelihood until they get entangled in an unexpected incident.... more on Wikipedia
320Love this movie?
- Actors: Song Kang-ho, Lee Sun-kyun, Cho Yeo-jeong, Choi Woo-shik, Park So-dam
- Released: 2019
- Directed by: Bong Joon-ho
- Photo: Lotte EntertainmentAlong With the Gods: The Two Worlds is a 2017 South Korean fantasy drama film directed by Kim Yong-hwa, based on the webcomic. Having died unexpectedly, firefighter Ja-hong (Cha Tae-hyun) is taken to the afterlife where he must pass seven trials over 49 days and prove his innocence in order to reincarnate. ... more on Wikipedia
4413Love this movie?
- Actors: Ha Jung-woo, Cha Tae-hyun, Ju Ji-hoon, Lee Jung-jae, Do Kyung-soo
- Released: 2017
- Directed by: Kim Yong-hwa
- Photo: CJ EntertainmentThe Good, the Bad, the Weird is a 2008 South Korean western film directed by Kim Jee-woon. An outlaw (Lee Byung-hun), a thief (Song Kang-ho), and a bounty hunter (Jung Woo-sung) are on the hunt for a treasure map, while being pursued by the Japanese army and Chinese bandits.... more on Wikipedia
207Love this movie?
- Actors: Lee Byung-hun, Jung Woo-sung, Song Kang-Ho, Oh Dal-su, Byung-ho Son
- Released: 2008
- Directed by: Kim Jee-woon
- Photo: ShowboxA Taxi Driver is a 2017 South Korean historical action drama film directed by Jang Hoon. A taxi driver from Seoul (Song Kang-ho) unintentionally becomes involved in the events of the Gwangju Democratization Movement in 1980.... more on Wikipedia
2110Love this movie?
- Actors: Song Kang-ho, Thomas Kretschmann, Yoo Hae-jin, Ryu Jun-yeol
- Released: 2017
- Directed by: Jang Hoon