The Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas Ever
If you're looking for something more lighthearted, here are the best Korean romantic comedy dramas ever, ranked by fans everywhere. From the recent What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? to the classic Coffee Prince, this list of romantic comedy Korean dramas include popular Kdramas that don't go heavy into melodrama. Some good Korean romcom dramas include Boys Over Flowers, Oh My Venus, Oh My Ghostess, and Strong Woman Do Bong-soon.
Vote up the top Korean rom-com dramas, and keep checking back as we update the list with new funny romance shows as they premiere.
- Strong Woman Do Bong-soon (JTBC, 2017), also known as Strong Girl Bong-soon, is a South Korean romantic comedy television series. Born with superhuman strength, Do Bong-soon becomes the bodyguard of ...more
- What's Wrong with Secretary Kim (tvN, 2018) is a South Korean romantic comedy television series, based on the 2013 novel by Jung Kyung-yoon. Misunderstandings arise when a highly capable secretary ...more
- Crash Landing on You (tvN, 2019), also known as Love's Emergency Landing, is a South Korean romantic comedy television series. While paragliding, a wealthy South Korean heiress accidentally lands in ...more
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo (MBC, 2016) is a South Korean romantic comedy sports television series. A group of college athletes who are fighting for their dreams experience and find love in the ...more
- Fight My Way (KBS2, 2017), also known as Fight For My Way, is a South Korean romantic-comedy television series. Two childhood best friends confront the change in their feelings towards each other as ...more