The Most Popular K-pop Boy Groups Of 2022
We love our boys! Here are the best K-pop boy groups of 2022, ranked by fans everywhere. Featuring new and recent debuts, like Trendz and Omega X, and internationally known groups, like BTS and NCT, the top Korean boy groups continue to bring us the best visuals, memorable songs, and powerful dance choreos. Who are your bias groups?
Popular male idol groups include Stray Kids, ATEEZ, Seventeen, Monsta X, and many more, but which artists will break the top 10? Vote up the best K-pop boy groups based on their 2022 releases and highlights, and check back to see who will be ranked number one.
- 1BTS, also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a South Korean boy band formed in 2010 and debuting in 2013 under Big Hit Entertainment. The septet—consisting of members Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook—co-writes and co-produces much of their own material. Originally a hip hop group, their musical style has evolved to incorporate a wide range of genres; their lyrics have often discussed mental health, the troubles of school-age youth and coming of age, loss, the journey towards self-love, and individualism. Their work also frequently references literature, philosophy and psychological concepts, and includes an alternate universe storyline.
- Labels: Big Hit Music (HYBE Labels)
Oddinary (EP) w/ lead single "Maniac"Stray Kids is a South Korean boy band formed by JYP Entertainment through the 2017 reality show of the same name. The group is composed of eight members: Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. Originally a nine-piece group, member Woojin left due to undisclosed personal reasons in October 2019. Stray Kids released their pre-debut extended play (EP) Mixtape in January 2018 and officially debuted on March 25 with the EP I Am Not.
- Labels: JYP Entertainment
- Tomorrow X Together, commonly known as TXT, is a South Korean boy band formed by Big Hit Music. The group consists of five members: Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and HueningKai. They debuted on March 4, 2019 with the extended play (EP) The Dream Chapter: Star. The EP debuted and peaked at number one on the Gaon Album Chart and Billboard World Albums Chart and entered the US Billboard 200 at number 140, the highest-charting debut album by any male K-pop group at the time. Its lead single "Crown" debuted at number one on the Billboard World Digital Songs chart, and TXT topped the Billboard Emerging Artists chart, making them the fastest K-pop group to appear on the former and the ...more
- Labels: Big Hit Music, HYBE Labels
- Seventeen, also known as SVT, is a South Korean boy band formed by Pledis Entertainment. The group consists of thirteen members: S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. The group debuted on May 26, 2015 with the extended play (EP) 17 Carat. Seventeen is considered a "self-producing" idol group, with the members actively involved in songwriting and choreographing, as well as many other aspects of their music and performances. They perform as one group and are divided into three units—hip-hop, vocal, and performance—each with a different area of specialization. They have been labeled "Performance Kings", "Theater Kids of K-Pop", and ...more
- Labels: Pledis Entertainment, HYBE Labels
Dimension: Dilemma w/ lead single "Tamed-Dashed"Enhypen, commonly stylized as ENHYPEN, officially abbreviated as EN-, is a South Korean seven-member boy band formed by Belift Lab, a joint venture between the entertainment companies CJ E&M and Big Hit Entertainment. The band is composed of seven members: Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki. Formed through the survival competition–reality show I-Land (2020), Enhypen debuted on November 30, 2020, with the extended play (EP) Border: Day One.
- Labels: Belift Lab, HYBE Labels
- Ateez (stylized ATEEZ), previously known as KQ Fellaz, is a K-pop boy group under KQ Entertainment. It is composed of eight members: Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and Jongho. They debuted on October 24, 2018 with Treasure EP.1: All to Zero. On November 2nd, the group performed their song, "Pirate King", on KBS2's Music Bank. On January 15, 2019, they released their new EP, Treasure EP.2: Zero to One, alongside the music video for the title track, "Say My Name".
- Labels: KQ Entertainment