Three is the magic number for these famous K-pop trios. Featuring South Korean music groups with three members, this list of Kpop trios includes popular subunits, like Orange Caramel and TaeTiSeo, as well as 3-piece bands. What are your favortie K-pop trio groups?
Vote up the best K-pop trios, and add your favorites if they're missing from the list.
Orange Caramel is the first subgroup of South Korean girl group After School. The subgroup was formed in 2010 with the third generation After School members Nana, Raina, and Lizzy. Orange Caramel's ...more
- Albums: Lipstick, Bangkok City, Lipstick (DJ Remix), The Third Single Catallena, Orange Caramel
- Viviz, often stylized as VIVIZ, is a three-member South Korean girl group formed by BPM Entertainment. The group consists of former GFriend members: Eunha, SinB, and Umji. The group debuted on ...more
- Loona Odd Eye Circle is the second sub-unit of the South Korean girl group Loona formed by Blockberry Creative, The group consists of three members: JinSoul, Kim Lip, and Choerry. The group released ...more
Ladies' Code is a South Korean girl group formed by Polaris Entertainment in 2013. The group originally consisted of leader Ashley and members RiSe, EunB, Sojung, and Zuny. They made their debut with ...more
- Albums: So Wonderful, Hate You, CODE#02 Pretty! Pretty!
Girls' Generation-TTS (also known as TTS, TaeTiSeo, or Girls' Generation-TaeTiSeo) is the first sub-unit of South Korean girl group Girls' Generation, formed by SM Entertainment in 2012. It is ...more
- Albums: Twinkle, Holler
- Exo-CBX is the first official sub-unit of South Korean boy group Exo. Formed by S.M. Entertainment in 2016, the group is composed of three Exo members: Chen, Baekhyun, and Xiumin. Their debut ...more
- Triple H was a South Korean co-ed group formed by Cube Entertainment. The group consisted of Hyuna and Pentagon members Hui and E'Dawn. As a group they released two extended plays, 199X (2017) and ...more
- Oh My Girl Banhana is the first sub-unit of South Korean girl group Oh My Girl. The group consists of three members: Hyojung, Binnie, and Arin. They debuted on April 2, 2018 with their single "Banana ...more
- 9BSS is a subunit of the South Korean boy group Seventeen. The group consists of three members: DK, Hoshi, and Seungkwan. They debuted on March 21, 2018 with their single "Just Do It."
- Gugudan SEMINA is the second sub-unit of Gugudan composed of three members: Sejeong, Mina and Nayoung. The "SEMINA" name, is made up of the first syllables of Sejeong, Mina and Nayoung. SEMINA ...more
- AOA Cream is a subgroup of the South Korean girl group AOA, formed by FNC Entertainment in 2016. It is composed of three AOA members: Yuna, Hyejeong and Chanmi. The group is notable for their debut ...more
- Berry Good HEART HEART is the first sub-unit of the South Korean girl group Berry Good. The group debuted on April 27, 2018 with their single "Crazy, Gone Crazy" with their three members: Taeha, ...more
- PinkFantasy SHY is the first subunit of the South Korean girl group PinkFantasy formed by MyDoll Entertainment. The group consists of three members: SeeA, Yubeen, and Harin. They debuted on March 26, ...more
- BDC (acronym for Boys Da Capo) is a South Korean boy group under Brand New Music. The group consists of three members: Kim Si-hun, Hong Seong-jun, and Yun Jung-hwan. They made their debut on October ...more
- 15Flavor is the first subunit of the South Korean girl group FANATICS. The group consists of three members: Yoonhye, Chiayi, and Doah. They debuted on November 26, 2018 with their album "Milkshake".
- Bastarz is the first official sub-unit of the South Korean boy group Block B. Established in April 2015, the sub-unit consists of three members: Block B's two main dancers, B-Bomb and U-Kwon, and the ...more
JYJ is a South Korean pop group formed in 2010 by Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, the three former members of TVXQ. Their group name is taken from the first letters of each member's names. The trio are ...more
- Albums: The..., The Beginning, In Heaven, Their Rooms "Our Story", Thanksgiving Live in Dome
Super Junior-K.R.Y. is the first official sub-group of South Korean boy band Super Junior. Super Junior-K.R.Y. formed in 2006 and contains three Super Junior members, Yesung, Ryeowook and ...more
- Albums: Promise You
The Grace is a four-member South Korean girl group formed by SM Entertainment in 2005. The group consists of four members Lina, Dana, Sunday, and Stephanie. In 2011, they formed a sub-unit duo group ...more
- Albums: Hanbeon Deo, OK?, Graceful 4, Dear..., Too Good
S is a South Korean project group consisting of three members: Kangta, Lee Ji-hoon and Shin Hye-sung. The group debuted in 2003, under the SM Entertainment label. After 11 years, they released and ...more
- Albums: Fr.in.Cl.
- 22Solid is a South Korean R&B/Hip-Hop trio. They were formed in Orange County, California, in 1992, and made their debut in Seoul, South Korea, in 1993. The group consists of Johan Kim (George Kim), ...more