One of the areas Netflix has always excelled at is providing LGBT content, and this list of best lesbian movies on Netflix proves that. Ranging from the explicit to the outright comedic, these good Netflix lesbian movies are vibrant, socially relevant and always fiercely independent.
So whether you’re in the LGBTQ+ community or just film-curious, let us know what you think of the lesbian films on Netflix by voting up your favorites.
- A shy, introverted student helps the school jock woo a girl whom, secretly, they both want.
- Elisa & Marcela is a 2019 Spanish biographical romantic drama film directed by Isabel Coixet. Elisa Sánchez Loriga (Natalia de Molina) and Marcela Gracia Ibeas (Greta Fernández), two women who passed ...more
- A Perfect Ending is a 2011 drama film written and directed by Nicole Conn.
- Yes or No is a Thai Film starring Sucharat "Aom" Manaying and Suppanad "Tina" Jitaleela. It was directed by Sarasawadee Wongsompetch. Yes or No seems to be the first film giving a serious lead role ...more
- A Secret Love is a 2020 American documentary film directed by Chris Bolan. It follows a former All-American Girls Professional Baseball League player (Terry Donahue) and her partner (Pat Henschel) ...more
- Lovesong is a 2016 American drama film directed by So Yong Kim. Neglected by her husband, Sarah (Riley Keough) embarks on an impromptu road trip with her young daughter and her best friend, Mindy ...more
- The Feels is 2017 improvised American comedy directed by Jenée LaMarque. A group of friends set out on a lesbian bachelorette weekend, celebrating the upcoming nuptials of Andi (Constance Wu) and Lu ...more
- When Sara (Minka Kelly), a young design student from Iowa, arrives for college in Los Angeles, she is eager to fit in and get to know the big city. Her wealthy roommate, Rebecca (Leighton Meester), ...more
- Yes or No 2 is a 2012 Thai drama film directed by Sarasawadee Wongsompetch and is a sequel to the 2010 film Yes or No.
- The Tree of Blood (a.k.a. El árbol de la sangre) is a 2018 Spanish drama film directed by Julio Medem.
- Duck Butter is a 2018 American experimental comedy film directed by Miguel Arteta. Two women, who are dissatisfied with the dishonesty they see in dating and relationships, decide to make a pact to ...more
- "Jess may look like any other beautiful girl, but her life is that of a woman, already married and settled at 25. Her husband Trevor, sweet but utterly clueless, is plotting the course of their lives ...more
- Unfreedom: Blemished Light is a 2014 English/Hindi socio-political drama film by Raj Amit Kumar which will be released in North America on May 29, 2015. Faiz Ahmad Faiz's poem, "Ye Dagh Dagh Ujala", ...more
- The Little Hours is an American comedy film written and directed by Jeff Baena. A young servant (Dave Franco) flees from his master (Nick Offerman) and takes refuge at a convent full of nuns.