Ever since making her television debut at the age of 15 in The Edge of Night in 1980, and landing a role as Aunt Becky on Full House in 1988, Lori Loughlin has been a regular presence on television - and even movie - screens. Although she has only been in about a dozen films with theatrical releases when it comes to television, new Lori Loughlin movies can be counted on several times a year, thanks to her work with Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries.
The film series Garage Sale Mystery on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, starring Lori Loughlin, consists of seventeen movies that aired between 2013 and 2019, which is more than two a year! And, while those are being filmed and released, Loughlin was also busy appearing in everything from Fuller House to the Hallmark series When Calls the Heart.
- 246Rad is a 1986 film about BMX racing. The film was written by Sam Bernard and Geoffrey Edwards and directed by Hal Needham. It stars Bill Allen and Lori Loughlin. Parts of this movie were filmed in... more
- 209Full House (ABC, 1987) is an American sitcom created by Jeff Franklin. The show chronicles a widowed father, who enlists his best friend and his brother-in-law to help raise his three daughters.... more
- When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel, 2014) is a Canadian-American television drama series developed by Michael Landon Jr., inspired by the book by Janette Oke. Accustomed to a high society life, a... more
Garage Sale MysteryGarage Sale Mystery is an American/Canadian mystery film series for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. The series follows the story of antiques dealer Jennifer (Lori Loughlin) who has a knack for finding... more
Abandoned and Deceived
Abandoned and Deceived is a 1995 TV movie directed by Joeseph Dougherty. Denied the pensions for her children by her ex-husband, Gerri Jensen (Lori Loughlin) has to fight for her rights by appealing the courts of justice and the bureaucracy of the state.
- 138Fuller House (Netflix, 2016) is an American family sitcom created by Jeff Franklin, and a sequel to the 1987–1995 television series. D.J. Tanner-Fuller (Candace Cameron Bure), now a widow and a... more
A Mother's Rage
A Mother's Rage is a 2013 American dramatic thriller TV movie for Lifetime directed by Oren Kaplan. While on a trip to drop off her daughter at college, the protective mother instincts of Rebecca Mayer (Lori Loughlin) kick in when they are terrorized on the highway.
- Secret Admirer is a 1985 American romantic comedy film directed by David Greenwalt, and starring C. Thomas Howell, Lori Loughlin, Kelly Preston and Fred Ward. The screenplay was written by Greenwalt... more
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning is a direct-to-video and first prequel/spin-off to the 1995 film Casper, produced by Harvey Comics and Saban Entertainment and released by 20th Century Fox Home... more
Tell Me No SecretsTell Me No Secrets is a 1997 American thriller TV movie directed by Bobby Roth based on the book of the same name by Joy Fielding. Jess Koster (Lori Loughlin) is a young attorney in LA who is being... more
- A Stranger in the Mirror is a 1976 novel written by Sidney Sheldon. The novel is one of the earliest Sheldon's works, but contains the typical Sheldon fast-paced narration and several narrative... more
- 52Old Dogs is a 2009 American ensemble comedy film directed by Wild Hogs 's Walt Becker and starring John Travolta and Robin Williams with an ensemble supporting cast played by Kelly Preston, Matt... more
- The New Kids is a 1985 American thriller film, directed by Sean S. Cunningham and starring Shannon Presby and Lori Loughlin. The film was released on January 18, 1985, in the US by Columbia Pictures.... more
- 7690210 (The CW, 2008) is an American teen drama television series developed by Rob Thomas, Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah, and the fourth series in the Beverly Hills, 90210 franchise created by Darren... more
- The Edge of Night is an American television mystery series/soap opera produced by Procter & Gamble. It debuted on CBS on April 2, 1956, and ran as a live broadcast on that network for most of its run... more
- Back to the Beach is a 1987 comedy film starring Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello, directed by Lyndall Hobbs. The original music score is composed by Steve Dorff. The film generated a total... more
- The Night Before is a 1988 film starring Keanu Reeves and Lori Loughlin. Reeves plays Winston Connelly, the so-called high school nerd and vice president of the Astronomy club. Loughlin plays Tara... more
- Amityville 3-D is a 1983 American horror thriller film and the third installment in the The Amityville Horror series. It was one of a spate of 3-D films released in the early 1980s. The film was... more
Medusa's Child is a 1997 thriller TV movie directed by Larry Shaw. Fuming over the departure of his wife Vivian (Gail O'Grady) and the cutting of his research funding, crazy nuclear scientist Rogers Henry (John Glover) constructs Medusa, a thermonuclear bomb.
- Doing Time on Maple Drive is a 1992 drama television film. Written by James Duff and directed by Ken Olin, the film stars James Sikking, Bibi Besch, William McNamara, Jayne Brook, David Byron, Lori... more
CrawlspaceCrawlspace is a 2013 horror film directed by Josh Stolberg. It was released on January 4, 2013, and was optioned by Hulu for exclusive VOD distribution starting June 5, 2014. Crawlspace focuses on a... more
- Empty Cradle is a 1993 television film directed by Paul Schneider. The film is based on actual events, but the scenario has been fictionalized for entertainment purposes.... more
- Moondance Alexander is a comedy-drama film directed by Michael Damian and written by Janeen Damian. The film was released in North America in October, 2007. The story is shot on location in Okotoks,... more
- In Case of Emergency is an American half-hour comedy television series shown on ABC in the United States. The series follows a group of high school acquaintances whose lives have not turned out as... more
The Price of HeavenThe Price of Heaven is a 1997 drama film directed by Peter Bogdanovich....