There are so many good episodes of Love It or List It, but which ones really stand out? Do you like "No Way to Go But Up" the best, or is "Musical Mansion" your favorite episode of Love It or List It? To determine once and for all what the best episodes of Love It or List It are, let's rank every Love It or List It episode from best to worst.
In the reality TV series Love It or List It, homeowners are given the opportunity to either stay in their current home situation (presented as being problematic) or part with it by listing it for sale. Interior designer Hilary Farr and real estate agent David Visentin work together to present the pros and cons of each home. By the end of each episode of Love It or List It, the owners must decide to stay or leave. Love It or List It premiered on September 8, 2008 and has inspired five spinoffs.
Vote up your favorite episodes of Love It or List It, and downvote any bad episodes that you really didn't enjoy, despite how much you love the series as a whole. It can be painful to put one Love It or List It episode over the other when there are so many good ones, which is why you can vote on however many episodes you like.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Andrew and Nancy have to fight for functionality in their home.
- Season 4 Episode 12: A family wants a home they can enjoy and call their own.
- Season 1 Episode 5: A family loves having separate units, but hates the layout.
- Season 1 Episode 1: A family needs more storage in their cluttered home.
- Season 4 Episode 1: A family looks for a perfect home for all their musical instruments.
- Season 3 Episode 8: A couple is divided over how many bedrooms they need in their home.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Zahid loves his large backyard pond, but Shelly wants more privacy.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Andrea and Brian want to have another baby, but not without a bedroom.
- Season 13 Episode 9: A couple debates whether their house can accommodate visiting family.
- 2212Season 11 Episode 12: A couple debates the functional issues of their farmhouse.
- 132Season 3 Episode 6: A host family's home has trouble accommodating so many foreign students.
- 110Season 10 Episode 1: A family needs more room to grow.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Dan and Delilah need a functioning home with no more projects to complete.
- Season 9 Episode 3: A family wants an updated house for their multi-generational family.
- 100Season 7 Episode 4: A hair accessory business has taken over a family's small starter home.
- 134Season 4 Episode 7: Having Mom for a roommate complicates a couple's living situation.
- Season 6 Episode 9: David Visentin and Hilary Farr help a couple to love or list their bungalow
- Season 1 Episode 3: Their parents are having another child, so boys are forced to share a room.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Kelly and Robin need a home with more space for them and their two sons.
- Season 8 Episode 10: A house that is about to add twins doesn't have enough space for everyone.
- Season 12 Episode 12: A family needs more space and privacy for their growing teenagers.
- Season 6 Episode 10: A quirky 1970's style home is making a family regret their investment.
- Season 3 Episode 3: A retired couple has taken in their great-nephew and need a better home.
- Season 1 Episode 4: After having a child, the layout of their house gets worse.
- Season 4 Episode 13: A family has a great view but a dysfunctional home.