From "ABC" to "I Want You Back," "I'll Be There" to "The Love You Save," every song by the Jackson 5 is a classic. But who are the best members of the Jackson 5? There are many factors to consider when ranking all Jackson 5 band members from best to worst. Maybe you love the Jacksons with the smoothest vocals, or perhaps you prefer the members with the best dance moves.
Who will you vote as best member of the Jackson Five? There's no denying Michael Jackson's talent. After providing lead vocals on Jackson 5 hits like "I Want You Back," "I'll Be There," and "ABC," M.J. became one of the most successful and popular solo pop artists of all time. He's not the only solo act to come out of the group - Tito Jackson went on to become a blues musician. Post-Jackson 5, Jermaine Jackson worked with Whitney Houston.Which member of The Jackson 5 do you like the best? Give your favorites a thumbs up and see how your fellow music fans ranked these stars.
- Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century and one of the greatest entertainers. Jackson's contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. The eighth child of the Jackson family, Michael made his professional debut in 1964 with his elder brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, and Marlon as a member of the Jackson 5. He began his solo career in 1971 while at Motown Records, and in the early 1980s, became a dominant figure in... more
59727Agree or disagree?
- Age: Dec. at 51 (1958-2009)
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useJermaine La Jaune Jackson (born December 11, 1954) is an American singer, songwriter, bass guitarist, and member of the Jackson family. He was a member of The Jackson Five, a singing group consisting of him and four of his brothers from 1964 to 1975, where he was the second lead vocalist after his brother Michael and played bass guitar. Jackson sang the lead on some of their songs and had featured vocals on many others, including many of their biggest hits such as "I'll Be There" and "I Want You Back". When the band left Motown and reformed as "The Jacksons", Jermaine decided to stay with Motown due to loyalty to Motown founder Berry Gordy, whose daughter he had married, and was replaced... more
237114Agree or disagree?
- Age: 65
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useToriano Adaryll "Tito" Jackson (born October 15, 1953) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. Jackson was an original member of The Jackson 5 and The Jacksons, who rose to fame in the late 1960s and 1970s with the Motown label, and later recorded as a solo artist on the Epic label in the late 1970s and 1980s. Tito is the third child in the Jackson family.... more
243122Agree or disagree?
- Age: 66
- Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson (born May 4, 1951) is an American singer and songwriter best known as a founding member of the Jackson 5. Jackie is the second child of the Jackson family and the oldest Jackson brother.... more
211102Agree or disagree?
- Age: 69