Wu-Tang Clan is one of the most storied hip-hop groups of all time. But who among its legendary members should reign supreme as the best of the best? There are many factors to consider when ranking all Wu-Tang Clan members best to worst. Maybe your favorite Wu-Tang Clan members are the best rappers, or perhaps you prefer the artists that also produce.
Who will you vote to the top of this list featuring every member of Wu-Tang Clan? RZA is definitely one of the most beloved members of the group, and is often thought of as its leader. He has also had a successful solo career, and appeared in films including Coffee and Cigarettes, Funny People, and American Gangster. Ol' Dirty Bastard was responsible for many of the group's most memorable lines. GZA, Raekwon, and Ghostface Killah are other popular members of Wu-Tang Clan.Which Wu-Tang Clan rapper is the best? Vote your favorites up to the top of this list, and see how your fellow fans ranked them.
- 11,385 VOTESClifford M. Smith Jr. (born March 2, 1971), better known by his stage name Method Man, is an American rapper, record producer and actor. He is known as a member of the East Coast hip hop collective Wu-Tang Clan. He is also one half of the hip hop duo Method Man & Redman. He took his stage name from the 1979 film Method Man. In 1996, Smith won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group, for "I'll Be There for You/You're All I Need to Get By", featuring American R&B singer Mary J. Blige. Smith has appeared in films such as Belly (1998), How High (2001), Garden State (2004), The Wackness (2008), Venom (2005), Red Tails (2012), Keanu (2016), and The Cobbler (2014). On ...more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: USA, New York, Hempstead
- 21,283 VOTESDennis Coles (born May 9, 1970), better known by his stage name Ghostface Killah, is an American rapper, songwriter and actor and member of the Wu-Tang Clan. After the group achieved breakthrough success in the aftermath of Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers), the members went on to pursue solo careers to varying levels of success. Ghostface Killah debuted his solo-career with Ironman in 1996, which was well received by music critics. He has continued his success over the following years with critically acclaimed albums such as Supreme Clientele (2000) and Fishscale (2006). His stage name was taken from one of the characters in the 1979 kung fu film Mystery of Chessboxing. He is the founder of ...more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York, USA
- 3855 VOTESJason Richard Hunter (born July 6, 1970), better known by his stage name Inspectah Deck, is an American rapper, producer, and actor. He is a member of the groups Wu-Tang Clan and Czarface.He has acquired critical praise for his intricate lyricism, and for his verses on many of the group's most revered songs. He has grown to become a producer in his own right, taking up tracks for fellow Wu rappers and his own projects.
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- 41,092 VOTESGary E. Grice (born August 22, 1966), better known by his stage names GZA ( JIZ-ə) and The Genius, is an American rapper and songwriter. A founding member of the hip hop group the Wu-Tang Clan, GZA is the group's "spiritual head", being both the oldest and the first in the group to receive a record deal. He has appeared on his fellow Clan members' solo projects, and has maintained a successful solo career starting with Liquid Swords (1995). His lyrical style often dismisses typical rap story lines in favor of science and wide-ranging philosophies and has been characterized as "armed with sharp metaphors and a smooth flow". An analysis of GZA's lyrics found that he has the fourth largest ...more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America