List of the best Mike Tyson movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Mike Tyson's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Mike Tyson movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Mike Tyson movies will be at the top of the list. Mike Tyson has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Mike Tyson movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Mike Tyson films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Mike Tyson role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Mike Tyson performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The Outsider and One Night in Vegas are included on this list along with many more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Mike Tyson movies?" and "What are the greatest Mike Tyson roles of all time?"
- The Hangover 2 is a 2011 comedy film directed by Todd Phillips.... more on Wikipedia
245Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Mike Tyson, Bradley Cooper, Jamie Chung, Paul Giamatti, Zach Galifianakis
- Released: 2011
- Directed by: Todd Phillips
- Fallen Champ: The Untold Story of Mike Tyson is a 1993 film made by acclaimed American documentary filmmaker Barbara Kopple. Though Tyson was in jail serving a sentence for rape, Kopple used existing interviews with the boxer, as well as her own extensive interviews with those closest to Tyson, to explore the man's history. The film traces Tyson's story from his troubled and tumultuous upbringing, through his rapid ascendancy in the ranks of the boxing world and his subsequent struggle with the trappings of fame. Fallen Champ earned Barbara Kopple a Directors Guild of America award as Best Documentary Director of 1993.... more on Wikipedia
102Agree or disagree?
- Released: 1993
- Directed by: Barbara Kopple
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)The Hangover is a 2009 American comedy film, co-produced and directed by Todd Phillips and written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. It is the first film of The Hangover trilogy. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha, and Jeffrey Tambor. It tells the story of Phil Wenneck, Stu Price, and Alan Garner, who travel to Las Vegas for a bachelor party to celebrate their friend Doug Billings' impending marriage. However, Phil, Stu, and Alan have no memory of the previous night's events and must find Doug before the wedding can take place.... more on Wikipedia
127Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Mike Tyson, Bradley Cooper, Heather Graham, Carrot Top, Zach Galifianakis
- Released: 2009
- Directed by: Todd Phillips
One Night in VegasOne Night in Vegas is a documentary film directed by Reggie Rock Bythewood that aired as part of ESPN's film series 30 for 30.... more on Wikipedia
82Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Mike Tyson
- Released: 2010
- Directed by: Reggie Rock Bythewood