Yvette Fielding and the team investigate paranormal activity in the United Kingdom and beyond in Most Haunted. The best episodes of Most Haunted often feature spooky interactions with spirits and other entities. Some good episodes of Most Haunted also focus on the history of the famously haunted locations.
What are the best episodes of Most Haunted? “Halloween 2004 :: Pendle Hill” is a fan favorite. It finds Derek Acorah “possessed” by the spirit of Roger de Lacey. “Jamaica Inn” is also a compelling episode of Most Haunted.
“Edinburgh Vaults” is another good episode from Most Haunted as is “RAF East Kirkby” which reveals a haunted airfield visited by the ghosts of pilots killed during WWII.
Do you have a favorite Most Haunted episode? Give the best episodes a vote up and vote down any episodes you may not have liked.
- 17664Night One : Lower Well Head Farm, Bull Hole Farm, Tynedale Farm Night Two : Waddow... more
Most Haunted Extra: Michelham Priory
- 9439Description: A legendary coaching house located on Bodmin Moor, Cornwall. Era: This... more
Chillingham CastleJun 04 2002In the 1100s, Chillingham Castle, was witness to many battles between England and Scotland. ...
- 6323Yvette Fielding and spirit medium Derek Acorah conduct more chilling paranormal... more
- 4927Yvette Fielding and a team of investigators visit 16th-century Mains Hall near Blackpool, in... more
30 East Drive (Part 1)
Fyvie CastleJun 14 2005Fyvie Castle in Scotland was an excellant location for the most haunted team to visit with...
- 3923Situated in the heart of Dartford, Kent is the Central Library building which has been home to... more
Tynedale FarmMay 03 2005Yvette Fielding and spirit medium Derek Acorah conduct more chilling paranormal...
- 3017Athelhampton Hall near Dorchester dates back to the Middle Ages and fell into disrepair as a... more
- 2915Leap Castle in Ireland was built in 1604 and is currently home to a great deal of paranormal... more
Leith HallOct 28 2003James Leith built the first tower of what was to become known as Leith Hall in 1650. Since...
Edinburgh VaultsOct 21 2003Edinburgh's South Bridge was built in 1785-88 to cross the valley between the High Street and...
Mary Kings CloseMay 04 2004Description: - A number of underground closes, with houses that stretch up to seven stories...
- 2211The team visit Sleepy Hollow, a village in the town of Mount Pleasant in New York, which is... more
Most Haunted Extra: Alton TowersJan 30 2007Behind the scenes at one of the UK's most popular theme parks, revealing how the crew filmed...
- 3022Description: The Brewery, Middleton Era: Cottages turned brewery, it is thought that the... more
Most Haunted Extra: Beaumaris GaolJan 16 2007Should you ever need to film for 24 hours in an ancient haunted gaol, the Most Haunted team...
Most Haunted Extra: Croxteth HallApr 13 2004More behind-the-scenes spooky goings on from Liverpool's Croxteth Hall....
- 3328Work started on the construction of the airfield in 1942 and by the middle of 1943 East... more
Woodchester MansionNov 15 2005Yvette Fielding and Gordon Smith investigate Woodchester Mansion in Gloucestershire, where...
Most Haunted Extra: Greengate BreweryJun 01 2004More behind-the-scenes spooky goings on from Greengate Brewery....
Most Haunted Extra: Tatton MansionMar 13 2007Supplementary episode showing a more informal side to the investigation at Tatton Mansion....
Most Haunted Extra: Hellfire CavesApr 20 2004More behind-the-scenes spooky goings on from the West Wycombe Caves....