When asking which kinds of movies Scorpios will like, the answer relates to the natural qualities that tend to characterize those born under the sign. Scorpios are - first and foremost - nothing if not incredibly passionate. Movies that manage to work in a little steaminess tend to be right up their alley. They are also one of the zodiac's most gifted observers, so great movies for Scorpios may also include those that delve into the hidden or deeper nature of the human mind.
Though they tend to be intensely loyal to and protective of those they love, this is one sign that you don't want to piss off, as they can be a bit intense when betrayed. For this reason, some of the best films for Scorpios may also include plots that deal with betrayal and subsequent revenge, such as Cruel Intentions and Double Jeopardy. Often drawn to magic, movies that deal with the occult or the mysterious - such as Mulholland Drive - are also great choices when it comes to movies for Scorpios.
Check out this collection of films and vote up the ones that speak to you as a Scorpio or to the favorite Scorpio in your life.
- The Craft is a 1996 American supernatural thriller film directed by Andrew Fleming. A group of four teenage girls (Fairuza Balk, Robin Tunney, Neve Campbell, Rachel True) pursue witchcraft and use sorcery for their own personal gain.... more
16022Would a Scorpio love this movie?
- Actors: Neve Campbell, Robin Tunney, Christine Taylor, Holly Marie Combs, Fairuza Balk
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Andrew Fleming
- V for Vendetta is a 2006 American political thriller film directed by James McTeigue and written by the Wachowski Brothers, based on the 1988 Vertigo graphic novel of the same name by Alan Moore and David Lloyd. Hugo Weaving portrays V, an anarchist freedom fighter who attempts to ignite a revolution against the brutal fascist regime that has subjugated the dystopian United Kingdom and exterminated its opponents in concentration camps. Natalie Portman plays Evey, a working class girl caught up in V's mission, and Stephen Rea portrays the detective leading a desperate quest to stop V. The film was originally scheduled for release by Warner Bros. on Friday, November 4, 2005, but was delayed;... more
15026Would a Scorpio love this movie?
- Actors: Natalie Portman, John Hurt, Hugo Weaving, Stephen Fry, Imogen Poots
- Released: 2006
- Directed by: James McTeigue
- Double Jeopardy is a 1999 American mystery-thriller film directed by Bruce Beresford and starring Tommy Lee Jones, Ashley Judd, and Bruce Greenwood. The film is about a woman who is framed. ... more
10412Would a Scorpio love this movie?
- Actors: Ashley Judd, Tommy Lee Jones, Bruce Campbell, Bruce Greenwood, Annabeth Gish
- Released: 1999
- Directed by: Bruce Beresford
- Cruel Intentions is a 1999 American drama film starring Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe, Reese Witherspoon, and Selma Blair. The film is an adaptation of Les Liaisons dangereuses, written by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos in 1782, but set among wealthy teenagers attending high school in modern New York City. The film started as an independent film with a small budget, and was later picked up by Columbia Pictures. It was released on March 5, 1999 to mixed critical reviews, but was a box office success, earning $75 million worldwide. It was followed by two direct-to-video films: a prequel, Cruel Intentions 2, and a sequel, Cruel Intentions 3.... more
12429Would a Scorpio love this movie?
- Actors: Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tara Reid, Ryan Phillippe, Selma Blair
- Released: 1999
- Directed by: Roger Kumble