Finding great movies for a Taurus can be a fine line. You need to consider both their love of comfort and their incredible drive when they've really set their minds to achieving any given goal.
Lovers of both the sensual and the notion of an ideal life, the average Tauruses will love movies that reflect the comforts of home and the celebration of true love. You can try something like Moulin Rouge! or The Notebook to appeal to this side of a Taurus. On the other hand, films about overcoming the odds are also often great movies for Tauruses, due to their amazing willpower and willingness to fight against the odds. Why not try The Lord of the Rings trilogy or My Left Foot?
Taureans are also huge fans of beauty and can appreciate gorgeous, well-done cinematography like no other. Whichever type of movie you're picking, make sure it's pretty! With all this in mind, feast your eyes on this collection of movies Tauruses will like, based on the natural inclinations of their zodiac sign.
- Video: YouTubeThe Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont and starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman. Adapted from the Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption, the film tells the story of Andy Dufresne, a banker who is sentenced to life in Shawshank State Prison despite his claims of being wrongly accused. During his time at the prison, he befriends a fellow inmate, Ellis Boyd "Red" Redding, and finds himself protected by the guards after the warden begins using him in his money endeavor.... more
18652Would a Taurus love this?
- Actors: Morgan Freeman, Rita Hayworth, Tim Robbins, Clancy Brown, James Whitmore
- Released: 1994
- Directed by: Frank Darabont
- Photo: Warner Bros. PicturesThe Great Gatsby is a 2013 romantic drama film directed by Baz Luhrmann, based on the 1925 novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald. A writer and wall street trader, Nick (Tobey Maguire), finds himself drawn to the past and lifestyle of his millionaire neighbor, Jay Gatsby (Leonardo DiCaprio).... more
18282Would a Taurus love this?
- Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton, Isla Fisher
- Released: 2013
- Directed by: Baz Luhrmann
- Video: YouTubeThe Lord of the Rings is a film series consisting of three epic fantasy adventure films directed by Peter Jackson. They are based on the novel The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. The films are subtitled The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers and The Return of the King. They were distributed by New Line Cinema. Considered to be one of the biggest and most ambitious film projects ever undertaken, with an overall budget of $281 million, the entire project took eight years, with the filming for all three films done simultaneously and entirely in New Zealand, Jackson's native country. Each film in the series also had special extended editions released on DVD a year after their... more
201101Would a Taurus love this?
- Actors: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellan, Viggo Mortensen, Orlando Bloom
- Released: 2001 - 2003
- Directed by: Peter Jackson
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainTop Gun is a 1986 American action drama film directed by Tony Scott, and produced by Don Simpson and Jerry Bruckheimer, in association with Paramount Pictures. The screenplay was written by Jim Cash and Jack Epps, Jr., and was inspired by the article "Top Guns" written by Ehud Yonay for California magazine. The film stars Tom Cruise, Kelly McGillis, Val Kilmer, Anthony Edwards, and Tom Skerritt. Cruise plays Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell, a young Naval aviator aboard the USS Enterprise. He and his Radar Intercept Officer Nick "Goose" Bradshaw are given the chance to train at the Navy's Fighter Weapons School at Miramar in San Diego... more
13688Would a Taurus love this?
- Actors: Tom Cruise, Meg Ryan, Val Kilmer, Tim Robbins, Michael Ironside
- Released: 1986
- Directed by: Tony Scott