The Best Mukbang YouTubers
While outsiders may see the art of the mukbang as one of the oddest of the popular trends on YouTube, fans of these mukbang YouTubers are in no way baffled by the viral success that comes from individuals eating a heavy amount of calories on camera. There is something incredibly satisfying about mukbang YouTube videos, which let you vicariously eating through another person. Not to mention, the top mukbang videos often point viewers in the direction of some seriously tasty food suggestions. Who are the best mukbangers in the game? Help decide below!
Many mukbang YouTube channels appeal to a niche group. Whether you like vegan mukbang YouTubers or Korean mukbang YouTubers, this list has it all. Some channels, like Wendy's Eating Show and hyuneeEats, feature videos of YouTubers eating whatever foods they are craving that day. Regardless of the approach, the mukbang trend continues to be incredibly popular in the YouTube community and shows no signs of dying down any time soon. Other good mukbang YouTubers include KEEMI, Nikocado Avocado, Yuka Kinoshita, MommyTang, and Veronica Wang.
Which mukbang YouTubers are the best? Vote your favorite YouTube mukbang stars to the top of the list, and feel free to add any of the best mukbang channels you think are missing!
- Min Ga-in, also known as Dorothy, is a Korean YouTuber best known for posting mukbang videos and spicy food challenges.
- Stephanie Soo (born November 27, 1995), also known as MissMangoButt, is a YouTuber who posts mukbang videos and food reviews. Her second channel features vlogs and fashion.
- SAS-ASMR (born July 20, 1982) is a YouTube phenomenon specializing in eating, whispering and mukbang ASMR content with more than 177 million total video views. She created her channel in April of ...more
- Yuka Kinoshita (born February 4, 1985) is a competitive eater with an enormously successful YouTube channel to match her appetite that has earned more than 4 million subscribers. She can eat enormous ...more
- Keemi Kim (born June 1, 1990) is a Korean YouTuber who publishes "How To" recipe videos to her 650,000 subscribers on her eponymous channel. Her most watched concoctions include corn mozzarella ...more