Who are the best NBA rappers of all time? Some can ball, others can rap, but a few can do both. The best and worst NBA rappers of all time somehow pull it off. From 90s rappers to the current NBA players spitting bars, these NBA stars bring the lyrical flowto the booth. Who are the best NBA players who can rap? Who is the best NBA rapper?
Before Damian Lillard a.k.a Dame D.O.L.L.A. dropped two hip hop albums and Lonzo Ball released singles under the Big Baller Music Group, NBA legends, like Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, and Chris Webber have either been featured on songs or released their own tracks. Some of these music videos showcasing NBA players rapping are cringy, so be warned. Other basketball players who tried rapping include Andre Drummond, Lance Stephenson, Tony Parker, and Lou Williams.
Vote up the NBA players who are actually good at rapping, and vote down the ones who should never step in a booth again. Help decide which NBA player has the best bars.
- 1413 VOTESDamian Lamonte Ollie Lillard Sr. (born July 15, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for the Portland Trail Blazers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played college basketball for the Weber State Wildcats and earned third-team All-American honors in 2012. After being selected by Portland with the sixth overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft, Lillard was unanimously voted the NBA Rookie of the Year. Nicknamed "Dame Time" for his history of making big shots in the clutch, he has received six NBA All-Star selections and is one of two players in Trail Blazers franchise history, along with Clyde Drexler, to become a six-time All-Star. In October 2021, Lillard was ...more
- Birthplace: Oakland, California
- Position: Point guard
- Teams: Portland Trail Blazers
- 2239 VOTESShaquille Rashaun "Shaq" O'Neal ( shə-KEEL; SHAK; born March 6, 1972) is a retired professional American basketball player who is a sports analyst on the television program Inside the NBA on TNT. He is considered one of the greatest players in National Basketball Association (NBA) history. At 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m) tall and 325 pounds (147 kg), he was one of the tallest and heaviest players ever. O'Neal played for six teams over his 19-year career. Following his time at Louisiana State University, O'Neal was drafted by the Orlando Magic with the first overall pick in the 1992 NBA draft. He quickly became one of the best centers in the league, winning Rookie of the Year in 1992–93 and leading ...more
- Birthplace: Newark, New Jersey, United States of America
- Position: Center
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Phoenix Suns, Orlando Magic, Boston Celtics
- 3211 VOTESAllen Ezail Iverson (; born June 7, 1975), nicknamed "the Answer", is an American former professional basketball player. He played 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA) at both the shooting guard and point guard positions. Iverson was an 11-time NBA All-Star, won the All-Star game MVP award in 2001 and 2005, and was the NBA's Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2001. He was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2016. Iverson attended Bethel High School in Hampton, Virginia, and was a dual-sport athlete. He earned the Associated Press High School Player of the Year award in both football and basketball, and won the Division AAA Virginia state championship ...more
- Birthplace: Hampton, Virginia, United States of America
- Position: Point guard
- Teams: Philadelphia 76ers, Denver Nuggets, Detroit Pistons
- 4166 VOTESKobe Bean Bryant (August 23, 1978 – January 26, 2020) was an American professional basketball player. He played his entire 20-year career in the National Basketball Association (NBA) with the Los Angeles Lakers. He entered the NBA directly from high school and won five NBA championships. Bryant was an 18-time All-Star, 15-time member of the All-NBA Team, 12-time member of the All-Defensive team and was the NBA's Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2008. His four All-Star MVP Awards are tied with Bob Pettit for the most in NBA history. At the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics, he won gold medals as a member of the U.S. national team. In 2018, Bryant won the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film ...more
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Position: Shooting guard
- Teams: Los Angeles Lakers