Get ready for fun and fright with the best new horror series on Netflix. Whether you're looking for shows with supernatural horror or terror that lives a little closer to home, this list of Netflix horror series is regularly updated with the most recent streaming scares. What are the best horror series to watch on Netflix?
Both a follow-up to the popular The Haunting of Hill House and a scary show that stands on its own, one of the best recent horror shows TV shows, The Haunting of Bly Manor, uses a nonlinear narrative to weave a tale of terror. Other scary shows on Netflix include Brand New Cherry Flavor, The Order, and Black Summer.
Of the most recent Netflix horror series, which are the best? Help decide and vote up the best horror on Netflix - and find out where your favorite shows rank.
- Photo: The Haunting of Bly Manor / NetflixThe Haunting of Bly Manor is the second season of the Netflix supernatural anthology television series The Haunting. It premiered on October 9, 2020. The story is loosely based on the 1898 horror novella The Turn of the Screw by Henry James. When young governess Dani Clayton (Victoria Pedretti) arrives at the Bly estate, she begins to see apparitions that proceed to haunt the premises.... more
- Actors: Victoria Pedretti, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Henry Thomas, Amelia Eve, T'Nia Miller
- Premiered: October 9, 2020
- Photo: KingdomKingdom (Netflix, 2019) is a South Korean historical horror television series based on the webcomic series "Land of the Gods" by Kim Eun-hee. In Korea’s medieval Joseon period, a crown prince is sent on a suicide mission to investigate a mysterious plague spreading across his country, only to discover that it is an atrocious epidemic in the form of zombies.... more
- Actors: Bae Doona, Ju Ji-hoon, Ryu Seung-ryong, Kim Sang-ho, Heo Joon-ho
- Premiered: January 25, 2019
- Brand New Cherry Flavor (Netflix, 2021) is an American drama horror mystery thriller created by Nick Antosca and Lenore Zion. Set in 1990's Los Angeles, the series follows a filmmaker who heads to Hollywood to make her movie but tumbles down a hallucinatory rabbit hole of sex, magic, revenge, and kittens.... more
- Actors: Rosa Salazar, Eric Lange, Catherine Keener, Manny Jacinto, Jeff Ward
- Premiered: August 13, 2021
- Photo: Black SummerBlack Summer (Netflix, 2019) is an American television zombie apocalypse drama series, created by Karl Schaefer and John Hyams, and a companion prequel series to Z Nation. When a mother (Jaime King) is separated from her daughter, she embarks on a harrowing journey, stopping at nothing to find her.... more
- Actors: Jaime King, Justin Chu Cary, Kelsey Flower, Christine Lee, Zoe Marlett
- Premiered: April 11, 2019