Here’s a list of the best NFL players from North Dakota! North Dakota football stars are few and far between, but they have had their hands in the success for the teams they played for, especially Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Phil Hansen. There is also Joe Patera, who is better known as a coach than a player.
Vote for who you think are the top NFL players from North Dakota and add any of your favorites missing from the list!
- Photo: TwitterJohn Arlen Patera (August 1, 1933 – October 31, 2018) was an American football player and coach in the National Football League. He played for the Baltimore Colts, Chicago Cardinals, and Dallas Cowboys, and was an assistant coach for the Los Angeles Rams, New York Giants, and Minnesota Vikings. Patera was the first head coach of the Seattle Seahawks, with a career head coaching record of 35–59–0 (.372), all with the Seahawks.... more
22Is he a great North Dakota star?
- Birthplace: Bismarck, North Dakota
- Photo: USC6
Ronnie BradfordRonald L. "Ronnie" Bradford (born October 1, 1970) is a former defensive back who played for the NFL's Denver Broncos (1993–1995), Arizona Cardinals (1996), Atlanta Falcons (1997–2001) and Minnesota Vikings. He also served as a defensive assistant coach for the Broncos and Kansas City Chiefs. Bradford is currently the defensive backs coach at USC.... more
64Is he a great North Dakota star?
- Birthplace: Minot, North Dakota
- David Russell Logan (born February 2, 1954) is a former American football player, radio personality, and high school coach. Logan played in nine National Football League seasons from 1976 to 1984, primarily for the Cleveland Browns. He has been the Voice of Denver Broncos football for 20 years, serving as the team's color analyst for six seasons prior to sliding into the play-by-play role. He has been a major voice on 850 KOA radio in Denver for nearly 30 years, and in 2016 was the key on-air figure when iHeartMedia launched the radio station "Denver Sports 760". As of 2016, Logan had coached more than 23 seasons of high school football, making 21 post season appearances, and winning seven... more
14Is he a great North Dakota star?
- Birthplace: Fargo, North Dakota
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Brooks Michael Bollinger (born November 15, 1979) is a former American football quarterback and current coach. He was drafted by the New York Jets in the sixth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. He played college football at the University of Wisconsin. Bollinger has also been a member of the Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, Detroit Lions and Florida Tuskers.... more
25Is he a great North Dakota star?
- Birthplace: Grand Forks, North Dakota