This list contains information about the best observational comedians, loosely ranked by user votes. The best observational comedians come in many forms. Some famous observational comedians find the funny in family life while other observational comedians say what we all are thinking. A few hilarious observational comedians have gone on to become some of the most successful stand-ups in the world.
Who will you find on this top observational comedians list? Jerry Seinfeld has to be at the top. Before he created and starred in the iconic “show about nothing” that was Seinfeld, the observational comic found the funny in the most mundane details of life in his stand-up act. Woody Allen is another one of the funniest observational comedians both on stage and on the big screen.Whether he is analyzing relationships, race relations, or the ridiculousness of celebrities, Chris Rock is one of the most hilarious observational comedians in the business. Other funny stand-up comics featured on this best observational comedians list include Joan Rivers, George Carlin, and Dave Chappelle.
Which observational comedians do you think deserves the top spot on this list? Give the funniest comics a thumbs up and share some of your favorite jokes in the comments section.
- Dogma, Cars, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- The Heat, Date Night, Walk of Shame
- Block Party, Half Baked, Chappelle's Show
- Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld: 'I'm Telling You for the Last Time', Comedian
- Richard Pryor: Live in Concert, Richard Pryor: Live on the Sunset Strip, Blazing Saddles
- Beverly Hills Cop, Trading Places, Coming to America