There are so many great episodes of South Park in season 3, but which are your absolute favorite? This list ranks every episode of South Park season 3 from best to worst, with the help of your votes.
The third season of South Park premiered April 7, 1999 and concluded on January 12, 2000, after 17 episodes. Season 3 of South Park coincided with production of the film adaptation titled South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. The season was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for "Outstanding Animated Program" for the episode "Chinpokomon."
Which South Park season 3 episode did you like better, "Jakovasaurs" or "Tweek vs. Craig"? Vote up the best episodes from South Park season 3 that you'd like to see at the top of the list.
- The children of South Park are practicing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" for the "4 Million Child Blow," sponsored by Yoko Ono. Mr. Garrison doesn't want to go because his father still lives there. At the ...more
- Mr. Mackey punishes the boys by forcing them to join the "Getting Gay With Kids" choir. The choir is going to Costa Rica to help save the rainforest. While on a tour of the rainforest the choir group ...more
- Stan's parents bring him to Mr. Mackey's party, but he gets sent down to the basement to be with the lame kids. Kyle and Stan's fathers experiment with their homosexual tendencies. The ATF is ...more
- Shelly Marsh is babysitting Cartman. Shelly invites her boyfriend over and he in turn invites his band. Cartman has to prove that Shelly has violated the rules. Meanwhile, the Cartman's cat is in ...more
- Cartman is convinced he is going through puberty since he started bleeding out of his ass. Dr. Mephisto gives Stan some hormones and he takes the entire bottle. Stan gets facial hair, boobs and his ...more
- The kids of South Park discover Chinpokomon, Japan's #1 cool toy to own! Wanting to avoid being losers, they persuade their parents to buy them the toys only to discover that the Chinpokomon are ...more
- "Spontaneous Combustion" is the 33rd episode of Comedy Central's animated series South Park. It originally aired in the United States on April 14, 1999.
- Kyle and Stan try to rescue Chef from the clutches of the Succubus that he is going to marry. Meanwhile, Cartman deals with his eye problems and the optometrist he doesn't like. Chef's Mama and Papa ...more
- Sexual Harassment Panda visits Mr. Garrison's class. Cartman sues Stan for sexual harassment and Kyle's dad is getting rich. The boys go in search of "Sexual Harassment Panda" to stop the insanity. ...more
- South Park's Civil War reenactment, sponsored by "Jagerminz S'More Flavored Schnapps," gets out of hand. Cartman persuades the drunken lot to defeat the northerners so that he can win a bet with Kyle ...more
- The boys take Shop class and try to set-up a fight between Tweek and Craig. Kenny is delighted in safely taking the Home Economics course. When the big fight arrives, the combatants don't know what ...more
- Kyle invites Kenny to join him at Jewbilee, a Boy Scout-like gathering for Jewish kids. His parents are going to attend Mr. Mackey's party. At camp, Ike is sent to join the little group called ...more
- "Korn's Groovy Pirate Ghost Mystery" is the tenth episode of the third season and the 41st overall episode of Comedy Central's animated series South Park. It originally aired on October 27, 1999. The ...more
- Starvin' Marvin finds an alien ship and begins searching out a new home for his people. The government interrogates the boys to find out about Marvin and direct them to Sally Struthers. Marvin stops ...more
- "Hooked on Monkey Fonics" is episode 12 of season 3 and the 43rd overall episode of Comedy Central's animated series South Park. It originally aired on November 10, 1999. It features issues of ...more
- "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics" is episode 46 of Comedy Central's animated television series South Park. An album of comedic holiday songs, some featured in the episode, and others exclusive to the ...more
- The boys discover a live prehistoric Jakovasaur while camping on Stark's Pond. The government and the citizens of South Park are interested in trying to help keep this endangered species alive, until ...more