There are so many great episodes of South Park in season 4, but which are your absolute favorite? This list ranks every episode of South Park season 4 from best to worst, with the help of your votes.
The fourth season of South Park ran between April 5 and December 20, 2000, and consisted of 17 episodes. In season 4 of South Park, Kyle, Cartman, Stan, and Kenny enter the fourth grade.
Which South Park season 4 episode did you like better, "Trapper Keeper" or "Pip," a retelling of Charles Dickens' Great Expectations? Vote up the best episodes from South Park season 4 that you'd like to see at the top of the list.
- Cartman decides to seek the friendship of older men. Using the Internet, he makes a connection with men who love to hang out with little boys. An organization called NAMBLA (North American Man Boy ...more
- Mrs. Cartman holds an intervention for her son's eating problem and is sending him to fat camp. Cartman returns from camp, 40 lbs. lighter. Cartman is selling candy to the fat kids. Kenny is ...more
- The kids have just won a sledding race. Token says that the only reason they won is because of Eric's fat ass. The girls challenge the boys to a sledding race down Phil Collins Hill. Token says that ...more
- The tooth fairy has visited Cartman, leaving him two dollars. He rushes to the bus stop to share his news with the others. He then unveils his latest plan. If all they all combined their lost teeth, ...more
- The boys attend church and the priest puts the fear of hell in them. They must go to Sunday school and learn that they must confess their sins. The boys are worried about Timmy, after all, he can ...more
- "The Wacky Molestation Adventure" is the sixteenth episode of the fourth season of the animated television series South Park, and the 64th episode of the series overall. "The Wacky Molestation ...more
- The kids have to face the 4th grade, and they're not too happy about it. Cartman cooks up a scheme to go back in time to return to the 3rd grade where things were fun and easy. Two geeks help them ...more
- "Probably" is the 10th episode of the fourth season of the animated television series South Park, and the 58th episode of the series overall. "Probably" originally aired in the United States on July ...more
- Chef is declaring that South Park's flag is racist. Stan & Kyle head up the team championing the current flag, while Wendy and Cartman head up the side for a new flag. Wendy ends up confessing to ...more
- There's something wrong with new student Timmy. About the only thing Timmy can do is say his name. Ignorant of the fact that Timmy is "retarded", he is "diagnosed" with ADD, which relieves him of the ...more
- "Fingerbang" is the latest boy band starring the four boys. Randy Marsh is against Stan's participation in any boy band for dark reasons. The boys land a gig at the local mall when it is threatened ...more
- "Cherokee Hair Tampons" is the sixth episode of the fourth season of the animated television series South Park, and the 54th episode of the series overall. "Cherokee Hair Tampons" originally aired in ...more
- The boys are doing their version of the Helen Keller Story and plan to beat the kindergartners show. Timmy stars as Helen Keller and gets a new friend to play with! Fireworks, fountains, and ...more
- Cartman has a new Trapper Keeper (that blows Kyle's out of the water) After he's done bragging, a stranger tells him that it will soon take over the world if they don't destroy it now. Cool 2001: A ...more
- The boys discover 8-year-old contorting quintuplets from Romania. Cartman decides to stage his own performance. The quintuplets and their grandmother defect from Romania and wind up staying at the ...more
- "A Very Crappy Christmas" is the seventeenth and final episode of the fourth season of the animated television series South Park, and the 65th episode overall. It first aired on Comedy Central in the ...more
- This is the story of Pip's origin. Pip gets a job at the Havesham Estate where he meets Estella. She only spurns his optimism with insults. When Pip is offered the opportunity to become a gentleman ...more